Do you think i should get the Castrol Tom's Supra?

  • Thread starter Thread starter angelboy52
  • 11 comments
  • 623 views
Messages
328
I need help, do any of you guys think i should get a Castrol Tom's supra? Thanx, angelboy52:banghead:
 
What are your other choices of prize?

And "Welcome to GTP", by the way.
 
I HATE THE CASTROL's all of themi own them but i like the DENSO PERSONALLY .. it looks better to me. but its all choice.. EVENTUALLY YOU WILL WANT IT so why not... I OWN EVERY CAR EXCEPT the FORD gt40 RACE car.. NISSAN r390 race car RAYBRIG NSX and i want a yellow mugen (i have two)
 
Thanks for the welcome, but I was just thinking, because in Arcade mode it handles great. Um, thanks anyway!
 

Attachments

  • supra-36-01.jpg
    supra-36-01.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 42
I think the Denso Supra is a little better - give that one a try, and pick the one you like best..

Either way, I wouldn't buy it, if you even can. Wait till you get it as a prize car.
 
If you cant wait, be an Impulse shopper, like me! :) If its big, bright, shiney and colorful I cant help myself! ;)...
 
Thanks [ssg]sam!! I'm still wondering though. Hmm.......
:banghead: angelboy52:cool:
 
Well, if you have alot of money and you dont feel like doing a series over again to win it, then buy it. The money is meant to be spent. The only bad thing is that you will have to drive around 500 miles to get the same hp as the other JGTC's that you have won.
 
simple, if ya like it get it...
you can always get more credits doing races over :)
 
Denso Sard is much beta
 
Back