Do you think that GT5P data will transfer to GT5?

Messages
12
Are we doing all of this racing for just fun and will we have to start all over again when the full game comes out?
 
Of course we're doing this just for fun.

As to whether or not the data will transfer... Whether it does or doesn't is fine with me.
 
I'd almost prefer it if it didn't, else I'd probably end up ignoring some of the most fun cars because they're slow.
 
From different rumours and speculations of things I've read and heard about, I am assuming that only a portion will be transferable , how much , I do not know , we will have to wait until 2010 or 2011 (sigh) ??? for the full game to find out, sorry I can't be much more help.
 
From different rumours and speculations of things I've read and heard about, I am assuming that only a portion will be transferable , how much , I do not know , we will have to wait until 2010 or 2011 (sigh) ??? for the full game to find out, sorry I can't be much more help.

Remember when GT4 came out we could transfer a little of the liscence & some credits. Im sure it will be kinda like that. But after doing that not sure if I would again start from square 1.:)
 
Remember when GT4 came out we could transfer a little of the liscence & some credits. Im sure it will be kinda like that. But after doing that not sure if I would again start from square 1.:)


Perhaps that is why the garage space is limited , and why the credits are limited to 2 mill.
 
my money would be on NO. as someone mentioned in the past it did transfer some of your progress.... but that was before the ability for people to jump on the net and download someone elses save game... thus giving just about everyone a head start in the game. I am hoping that it does not transfer any of your cars and maybe gives you a small monetary bonus for having played prologue... nothing dependant on what you have accumulated
 
Back