DO you think the Loch Ness monster is real?

• Thread starter BMW///M3
  • 7 comments

Do you think the Loch Ness Monster is real?

• YES!

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • NO!

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • It's possible, I think its there.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It's possible, but I dont think so.

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
I just show on it. They were Thermally sacanning the bottyom of the lake and found something 25meters high. I think it then disappeared:odd:

As old as the Loch's are anything is possible.....back in the mid 60's they caught a supposedly 70 sum million year old extinct fish of the coast of Africa called a celeocanth. This was a true documentation.......this is why I feel that there is a possibility of something living in Loch Ness. One never knows?!:D

Originally posted by bigblocksrule
As old as the Loch's are anything is possible.....back in the mid 60's they caught a supposedly 70 sum million year old extinct fish of the coast of Africa called a celeocanth. This was a true documentation.......this is why I feel that there is a possibility of something living in Loch Ness. One never knows?!:D

yup, they talked about that on the show. I saw a thing on show on discovery about thata few years ago.

I saw a special on this a very very long time ago so some specs are sketchy. but anyway there was a group of fisherman that fished with nets, like just letting them out and what not, regardless one day they were pulling in their nets and came up with a "Loch Ness Monster" carcass. however they found this carcass in the ocean, not loch ness.

But to tie this all together, there has been documentation of sitings of the "Monster", and those sitings have been almost identical to the carcass.

Therefore yes i believe in it, however i think it was/is an extinct animal. and it's ecosystem is a little large then Loch Ness Scotland.

Back