Dodge Challenger SRT 8

United States
Vermont
ZeKillaOfDoom
I am hoping to find a tune to fix this mess. . . Or perhaps to put it up to what the (hopeful) 2015 Hellcat will produce. . . Either way, I love this car, it just drives like a pile!
Can anyone help?
Thanks
-Killa

First, have you checked out the tunes that are linked in the tune directory? Second, by pile, do you mean heavy and slow? If you can explain more on how you want t to handle and the other tunes don't work for you, we can try to help fix it with you. Also, if you want to try to tune a little yourself, this tuning guide is very helpful.

None available. I tried, I promise! Ummmm, yes, by pile I mean slow and heavy. . . Both of which I can fix with weight reduction and MORE POWER, but after I put those on there it still has a lot of understeer until you give it a bit of power in which case it kicks the back end out. I drive with only abs assist. Any help would be vastly appreciated!
Thanks,
-Killa

None available. I tried, I promise! Ummmm, yes, by pile I mean slow and heavy. . . Both of which I can fix with weight reduction and MORE POWER, but after I put those on there it still has a lot of understeer until you give it a bit of power in which case it kicks the back end out. I drive with only abs assist. Any help would be vastly appreciated!
Thanks,
-Killa
Did you look in the tuning database or the tune directory? The database is part of GTPlanet site while the tune directory, the one I linked, was made by @XS before the database was up. It also is not on the GTPlanet website, but it is linked to in the thread for the Tune Directory. There are 4 tunes in the directory but I believe you would be right that there are none in the database yet.

I have linked the 4 from the tune directory here for you.
Exeter GT Tuning
Devil's Playground
Lead Foot Tuning
HTR Tuning

Again, if these don't work for you, we are willing to help. 👍

Wow. . . I'm sorry for wasting your time. . . I promise I'm not normally this stupid!
Thank you for your help!
-Killa
It's ok, with the tuning database being so new, it will take time for most of the tuners to input their tunes into it, and the directory has been missed by others before. My suggestion though, stickies are your friend, threads typically become stickied when they are useful, making them easier to find. Hope you enjoy those tunes. :)

It's ok, with the tuning database being so new, it will take time for most of the tuners to input their tunes into it, and the directory has been missed by others before. My suggestion though, stickies are your friend, threads typically become stickied when they are useful, making them easier to find. Hope you enjoy those tunes. :)
Lol, thanks for the help!

Back