Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat 2014

Azure Flare

Daihatsu Midget is Love. Daihatsu Midget is Life.
(Banned)
Carthage, TN
race_emhard
Some pitchurs:

001-2015-dodge-challenger-srt-hellcat_628opt.png

2015-dodge-challenger_100467603_l.jpg

Such engine.

2015-dodge-challenger-srt-8_600x0w.jpg

Who needs tires anyway?

Sound:

Much noise.

Jalopnik article

vumep5g5ghxahkglh70f.gif

UPDATE: An anonymous source within PD has confirmed that this car will be featured in Gran Turismo 7.

Last edited:
Great nomination 👍

Currently trying to build a replica of this mad, mad car with @shaunm80.

Anyone who buys one better have a discount deal at the local tyre dealer :lol:

It's just been announced that this will have 707 bhp and 650 ft/lbs of torque :eek:

Last edited:
This is the perfect companion against not only the Ford Shelby GT500 we already have, but also the TVR Cerbera Speed 12 and the Cadillac CIEN.

I'm not interested at all with how fast it can go in a straight line*, just the thought of that car going around Spa or the Red Bull Ring is enticing.

* Having a ludicrously powerful car is fun when taken to a proper race track, not a drag strip or SSRX.

Last edited:
Never really paid all that much attention to the Challenger brand, but I am simply enamored with this car. That exhaust note is insane. What I wouldn't give to have this as a DLC car or for it to be featured in GT7.

Amazing car. Love the name too.

Just seen the guy from Gas Monkey Garage run this car up against a 71 Challenger on Autoblog, the Hellcat ran a 10.85! I think he had drag radicals on but they said with factory tires it could run an 11.1 or an 11.2 range. Beast!

Either it comes to GT6 as DLC for the future or GT7 at launch I really want this car for GT. Proper muscle car to challenge other muscle cars in its class or supercars.

I'd like to remind everyone that this has not been confirmed in any way whatsoever.

Also, Azure actually test-drives for Nismo IRL (diggin').

A project required to paint brakes?

What? Can't be the only one for who this doesn't make any sense...
It's just a matter of wording. In other words he was responsible for the brake calipers.

Plus bringing old stuff up is a low blow

The Challenger never really did it for me, but the Hellcat is just pure insanity, wrapped in crazy and deep fried in mad sauce. Definitely one of my top 3 ultimate daily drivers (others would be Ferrari FF and Aston Martin Rapide).

In green, perfection :D

image.jpg

The Challenger never really did it for me, but the Hellcat is just pure insanity, wrapped in crazy and deep fried in mad sauce. Definitely one of my top 3 ultimate daily drivers (others would be Ferrari FF and Aston Martin Rapide).

In green, perfection :D

View attachment 258173
After seeing that pic, first thing that came to my mind was.... American wasabi....definitely burns if you are careless...

Back