Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 & Cuda

  • Thread starter Thread starter 19988pasha
  • 16 comments
  • 860 views

19988pasha

(Banned)
Messages
302
United States
Ny
Messages
pasha19988
Messages
PS3 FTW
I'am willing to offer a lvl 24 ticket for both cars.
What prizes you may receive in the ticket
F10
F2007 :)
Formula Grand Turismo
 
I'll give a black Dodge Charger 440 R/T for 1 paint chip.
 
What paint chip?
I have
gold chrome
silver chrome
or Matte
Black
Blue
Light Silver
Light Green Silver Etc.
 
Just 1 Silver Chrome paint chip
No need for tickets
 
UND3RD0G
Just 1 Silver Chrome paint chip
No need for tickets

Ok send a message to pasha19988
And ill add

How long you gonna be on?
 
Ok send a request to bangladeshsuckss
Thats my second account ok and ill add then send it to you

K, cheers mate:D.
Says your ID has not been registered :/
 
never mind.. just noticed op
 
Last edited:
A car collecter
440 cuda i have few new ones.
add construct-matrix to trade for your lvl 24 ticket.
can trade now after race

Ok send that to my main account pasha19988 ill add in about 30mim to 1 hour later ok. But ill delete someone first
 
Ill be on in 30mins to an hour
 
UND3RD0G

I' am currently out side but ill try to do it within this hour
 
Sorry guys things took longer then expected
 
UND3RD0G
Sent Charger 440 R/T to 19988pasha:sly:👍

Thank you again ignore the messages in gt5.


Now back to business.


Anyone got a Cudda?
 
Back