Dodge/Mobil 1 Series GAD 100KM at Rome, room opens 12 pm est Sat

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ganon83
  • 332 comments
  • 32,115 views
This looks pretty good, I'm gonna keep an eye on it and try to make it. 👍
 
This looks pretty good, I'm gonna keep an eye on it and try to make it. 👍

Wouldn't it be funny if your middle and surname were D. Puddles :lol:

How you doing me old mucka?
 
I'm sorry to hear about Mule, however the show must go on as they say.
The test room has just opened number is 1472 6399 9009 5382 3425
 
I can't make it tonite, I'm at the ER with my one year old son. I hope to make it on Saturday. I will have to see how things go.
 
I can't make it tonite, I'm at the ER with my one year old son. I hope to make it on Saturday. I will have to see how things go.

Hope everything is ok Ken 👍
 
I feel that everything will go good except for tuning. :lol:

And I hope your son is alright, Ken.
 
Well after 6 hrs in the ER we were able to go home. So let's just say that everything should be fine. And thanks guys. I am about 75% certain I can make it Saturday now.
 
Practice room is open, number is 1472-6118-3830-2745-4731
 
Anybody who shows up in the lobby can race, as long as they have the Dodge.
Does this mean complete randoms can race? Can you please clarify this for me?
 
Does this mean complete randoms can race? Can you please clarify this for me?
No. They must give me their GTP ID when they come in (Outside of guys I'm familiar with).
Heck, I just kicked a person a few minutes ago because they decided to get in their Ferrari.
 
3 hours until the Lounge opens! Get ready to hummmmmble!'
 
Ganon, I'm surprised you aren't driving the #87 NEMCO Motorsports car. :p
 
I'll give this a shot.

Its Vanilla (itsvanilla)/Octagon Racing/#27
 
Im interested not sure if ill be home in time today. Psn racefan8850 #13 SRC Motorsports
 
Last edited:
Ganon are you gonna wait until after TOCA?
 
When's the room going to be open? I thought the race starts right now?
 
No, the room opens now. Number is 1472 6118 4216 8216 7430
 
RedPartyhat (RedPartyhat)/RPH Racing and affiliates/#15
 
james6653
Ganon are you gonna wait until after TOCA?

This should be finished long before TOCA starts.
 
I wont be able to make it today. I will be there next week though.
 
Quallly begins in 4 minutes!
 
Sorry for the mess guys, new RN is 1472 6148 3701 4255 7962
 
Crazy, I tried working with you in the laps prior to pitting, but James (who was 1 lap down) was all over the place. In the attempts I made to avoid him, I was unable to get up to you to bump. Thanks for saying I have no respect though.

After my pitstop (which I botched by putting in too much gas), I tried to work with Storm and whoever, but got a nice tap on the quarterpanel and lost a ton of time saving the car. Afterwards I parked it. I figure why bother continuing.

I tried commenting during the race, but clearly no one could hear me.
 
Last edited:
Vanilla, I gave you a bump in the rear as I wanted to work with you to catch 3rd.

Great race, and a fantastic battle for 3rd. Congrats, Niop. 👍
 
Vanilla, I gave you a bump in the rear as I wanted to work with you to catch 3rd.

Great race, and a fantastic battle for 3rd. Congrats, Niop. 👍

Only win he's getting tonight :sly:
 
Sorry vanilla , I didn't say u have no respect. I was explaining that it was hard to make a judgement. Especially with not having a clear communications with you.

Now that I understand your side, you still have my total respect. I do understand james was in the way, that's why I state that I didn't say that. I was saying if it was one case or another then that was pretty much pending. I hope u have a better understanding now. And I do enjoy racing with you.

And good race overall fellas. It was fun battling storm n rph for third n not going a lap down due to circumstances. Also, good race Niop! Team Hendrick!
 
(2nd post updated...... this is for lazy people who don't want to go back :) )
(Also bear in mind these are unofffical..... penalties might be given out at a later date)
Race 1: Dodge 200 (Daytona oval, 200 miles (80 laps)
Results:
1st #48 RFLX_Niop (Led a lap)
2nd #72 aceboy127 (Led a lap)
3rd #28 Stormtrooper217 (Led a lap)
4th #15 RedPartyHat (Led a lap)
5th #24 CrAzY_bAsSiSt_83 (Led a lap) (Pole Sitter)
6th #42 ganon83 (Led a lap)
7th #27 itsvanillia (Led a lap)
8th #50 GTP_James_USCC
9th #51 GTP_akmuq
Point standings:
1st RFLX_Niop with 21
2nd aceboy127 with 19
3rd Stormtrooper217 with 17
4th RedPartyHat with 15
5th CrAzY_bAsSiSt_83 with 14
6th ganon83 with 12
7th itavanilla with 11
8th GTP_James_USCC with 9
9th GTP_akmuq with 8
Overall great race boys. Big success all around, let's try to break the 10 driver mark next week!
 
Sorry vanilla , I didn't say u have no respect. I was explaining that it was hard to make a judgement. Especially with not having a clear communications with you.

Now that I understand your side, you still have my total respect. I do understand james was in the way, that's why I state that I didn't say that. I was saying if it was one case or another then that was pretty much pending. I hope u have a better understanding now. And I do enjoy racing with you.

And good race overall fellas. It was fun battling storm n rph for third n not going a lap down due to circumstances. Also, good race Niop! Team Hendrick!

Okay, it was just a miscommunication then. My mic seemed to be picking up sound in pre-race, but once the race started I guess it couldn't get anything.

Anyway, I did enjoy the racing (at least in the first half of the race). I really did screw myself over in the pits though.
 
Okay, it was just a miscommunication then. My mic seemed to be picking up sound in pre-race, but once the race started I guess it couldn't get anything.

Anyway, I did enjoy the racing (at least in the first half of the race). I really did screw myself over in the pits though.
Yeah, I got really unlucky with my pitstop (I went in too fast and akwardly enough after that wreck that I had to just go down pit road without taking a it sto)
In case anybody was wondering, Ace and akmuq had their numbers inversed in the results due to last minute sign-ups (RPH and vanillia) taking their numbers. They must change their numbers by next week.
 
Sorry to double post mates, but here is a big reminder for everybody:
-In every main race, every driver must make 1 mandatory pit stop.
I stress this because outside of today's race and maybe SSRX, the race distances are short enough to make it on no pit stops.
I also just put in a clause for this rule:
-Jeff Burton Clause: This pit stop cannot be on the pace lap or coming to get the checkers.
The background: Basically, in the 2002 All Star Race, everybody had to make one 4 tire pit stop during the 1st segment or recieve a DQ. Jeff Burton however, found a loophole.......
 
Back