Dodge SRT-4 ASAP

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 7 comments
  • 528 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeRedR51

Premium
Messages
56,006
United States
United States
Let me know if you have one. Mileage doesn't matter, it's going to be a race car. Just don't want to ruin the one I have now.

Let me know what you are looking for and I'll check to see what I have.
 
You got a nissan gtr pace car 01'? PM me if you do.
 
I do but I just got it to use for a racing series of mine, so it's not available.
 
Oh, ok.
 
I have one i'll trade for a sileighty.
 
I only have one and it's been modified.
 
If you still need one FR me srt4 as the message. ill send when i get on
 
I've decided I don't need it. Thanks though.

Locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back