Does all wheel steering work within the game?

Philippines
where every politician is corrupt
tlc_o918
I have been wondering if all-wheel steering works within the game, as I own a lot of cars that have all-wheel steering in the game

here are cars that I think might have all wheel steering

- All GT-R models

(that's all I can think of)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...or-gt-sport-experiences.380740/#post-12432364

I'm not a Moderator or any kind of staff member at GTPlanet. You can check in the Daily Races thread if you have questions. Many members can help with some of your questions, before you make threads for them.

these are mechanical stuff to do with the car
for example:

if PD included the speed chime of the ae86 and the rev limiter of the RX7, I should guess they might've included the GT-R's all-wheel steering

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...or-gt-sport-experiences.380740/#post-12432364

I'm not a Moderator or any kind of staff member at GTPlanet. You can check in the Daily Races thread if you have questions. Many members can help with some of your questions, before you make threads for them.
Why are you linking to a thread of steering wheel controllers? Have you read the thread?

I also fail to see how the daily races thread is the place to ask this when it is not related to any daily race.

Why are you linking to a thread of steering wheel controllers? Have you read the thread?

I also fail to see how the daily races thread is the place to ask this when it is not related to any daily race.
:lol: I read it as all steering wheels. :cool:

Anyway, I'll get the wrap on the knuckles for that one. Besides, even if the question was about steering wheels, there's plenty of helpful steering wheel users in the Daily Races thread.

Well, do you know which cars have functioning all wheel steering in the game?

After searching and searching, I haven't found any signs of all wheel steering, I might try to test it myself at some tight tracks

The 911 (991) GT3 RS has that. That's why it corners very well.

In early versions of the game, the rear wheels tilt so much that it's noticeable as you play on the steering while on standstill. Then on later versions, it has become subtle. You can still see the tilting action of the rear wheels on the Scapes - just steer the front wheels left and right. They steer on opposite directions as the fronts.

Try to corner it in a hairpin less than 80 km/h then go to replay and Photo mode, you will see the rear wheels steering the opposite direction, albeit subtly.

GT-Rs must have that too, albeit they function on high speeds and won't function on standstill.

Last edited:
The 911 (991) GT3 RS has that. That's why it corners very well.

In early versions of the game, the rear wheels tilt so much that it's noticeable as you play on the steering while on standstill. Then on later versions, it has become subtle. You can still see the tilting action of the rear wheels on the Scapes - just steer the front wheels left and right. They steer on opposite directions as the fronts.

Try to corner it in a hairpin less than 80 km/h then go to replay and Photo mode, you will see the rear wheels steering the opposite direction, albeit subtly.

GT-Rs must have that too, albeit they function on high speeds and won't function on standstill.
Nice, it actually works

Last edited:
Back