Does antbody have a m3 Csl?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ThatBoiFromNJ
  • 8 comments
  • 473 views
Messages
63
United States
SC
Messages
raeshaunroman
Messages
raeshaunroman
i cannot find this car at all:ouch:
 
what do you give for it?
 
I have one stock and one fully modified.
However I'm only looking for a few certain cars I don't have like Peugeot 908 MATMUT, 905, Viper GTS, Sauber C9
 
i have 1.. i will take ANYTHING in return :)
 
cerbera speed 12 up for grabs
 
Do the licence trick and the car will pop up very fast. It's not rare. :)
 
The M3 GTR is better
 
whats a licensce trick?
 
You go to any license, start it up. After it loads, just go straight to "Next Race/Test?" and load the next one. Do this for a total of 5 "tests" and then quit back to your home screen. Go to your UCD and it'll have refreshed 5 cycles. If it's not there, rinse and repeat.
 
Back