Does any one NASCAR car perform better than the other? [Answered]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rossticles
  • 12 comments
  • 1,418 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,183
United States
Houston, TX
Messages
Rosstickles
Well? I'm looking to buy one soon as I'm about to be Lvl 21. Is it just driver preference or is the Chevy, Toyota, or Ford a better pick?
 
I think its just preference. All the cars are supposed to have the same HP output.
 
isnt the whole idea of nascar that they are all equal?
 
Only difference is the paint scheme mate.
 
Maybe it was the racing hards that I put on but my NASCAR seemed to be *a lot* better than everyone else's. Possibly because I bothered to gear it for each track?
 
yup all equal. just preference. so you can judge by looks this time :)
 
Pick whatever one you want except Jeff Gordon's #24. It's not cool to like him, and life's all about being cool.

:lol:
 
Pick whatever one you want except Jeff Gordon's #24. It's not cool to like him, and life's all about being cool.

:lol:

I won the Best Buy Insignia one and used that. As for stock, I put soft slicks on them and did an oil change, +30 HP lol. STILL STOCK? :dunce:
 
I thought you didnt get a BHP reading for the NASCAR cars...
I know that they are usually 850BHP, just wondering how you came about the actual figure of it doing +30.

Please dont take that the wrong way, Im hoping to learn from you to see where Im going wrong lol!
 
Pick whatever one you want except Jeff Gordon's #24. It's not cool to like him, and life's all about being cool.

:lol:

haha, I like Jeff Gordon, now Dale Earnhardt Jr, that's another story... :sly:

But really, they are all the same although if you drive the Number 18 online against me my car may be slightly magnetised towards you ;)
 
There all = in real life some teams have a little better car. Like Hendrick and Roush. But not in game. The whole concept of NASCAR is make all the cars equal . then the driver with the best driver with the best setup wins. But they still R&D engine and other parts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back