Does anybody have an M3 GTR Race Car?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter city
  • 11 comments
  • 501 views
Messages
51
Messages
City_of_dreams
I have plenty of cars that I'm willing to trade for it. I really want the M3 GTR Race Car to complete my BMW collection.
 
I do yeah
I have the 320 i touring and the V12 Lmr racing Car as well....
 
I have one but what do you have available to trade?
 
Last edited:
GT by Citroen Race Car
Mark IV Race Car
Ruf CTR Yellow Bird
Countach LP400
Genki Hyper Silvia RS2
GT40 Race Car
GSX-R/4 Concept
RS200 Rally Car
GT Skyline GTR
Camaro LM Race Car
 
Also in the UCD I have:
Pennzoil Zexel GTR '01
TVR Cerbera Speed 12
 
I am interested in the Speed 12.
 
Alright. It's fully tuned as well
 
i would swap it for Gt by citroen race car?
 
Is anyone available to trade tomorrow?
 
I am available tomorrow.
 
I do have the M3 GTR Race Car `01 :drool:. However it is my favourite car from the GT series :grumpy:. You`ll love it when you finally get it 👍. If I find one I`ll happily trade it for the V12 LMR :dopey:.
 
Back