does anybody know if someone makes nascar tracks

Making banked ovals isn't really possible with the track maker unfortunately.

The best it can do is a very short flat oval, with the tokyo kart theme.

Making banked ovals isn't really possible with the track maker unfortunately.

The best it can do is a very short flat oval, with the tokyo kart theme.

I should note that when players talk about how they made a flat oval in Tokyo, they mean a very short oval. I downloaded one from someone here and it was indeed a flat oval but was like an eighth of a mile or something ridiculously small like that. I've not heard of anybody making flat ovals anywhere near a mile, let alone larger. They don't need 2.5-mile superspeedways, but NASCAR doesn't run quarter-mile, third-mile, or half-mile ovals that I'm aware of; not in Sprint Cup, anyway.

I should note that when players talk about how they made a flat oval in Tokyo, they mean a very short oval. I downloaded one from someone here and it was indeed a flat oval but was like an eighth of a mile or something ridiculously small like that. I've not heard of anybody making flat ovals anywhere near a mile, let alone larger. They don't need 2.5-mile superspeedways, but NASCAR doesn't run quarter-mile, third-mile, or half-mile ovals that I'm aware of; not in Sprint Cup, anyway.

They run 2 close to half miles in Bristol (.533 Second shortest and banked more than Daytona and close to SSRX's top banking) and Martinsville (.526 Shortest on the circuit and its flatter than flat)

You can make a odd triangle style track if you use the toscana (tarmac) track, but the one i have has huge hills in it that make many cars unstable. I use it to test race cars because there is enough room to get flat out. Its like 3.83 miles, and i think Pocono inst that much smaller (ironically i leave really close to Pocono raceway).

I dont know how to get a picture up of it , or else i would.ill look around for a digital camera and maybe upload later.

I made two ovals with the Eifel landscape. You can't go flat-out in the corners of both of them due to the unduation of the corners (not that you can go flat-out on most NASCAR ovals anywhere), but they are a little larger than most tracks on hte NASCAR schedule (only Circuit Gilles Villenue and Road America is larger). It should be stable enough to go about 160MPH+ (I think;I havent used them in a while).
I'll have to show you once I finish doing a B-Spec endurance race I'm.

You're right, they don't run tracks smaller than the ones in NSCS, NNS, and NCWTS.
The smallest track I think is run in NASCAR altogether is Bowman-Gray Stadium in Salem, NC which is way shorter than 1/2 of a mile. The K&N East series and a couple other developmantal series run there.

You can make a odd triangle style track if you use the toscana (tarmac) track, but the one i have has huge hills in it that make many cars unstable. I use it to test race cars because there is enough room to get flat out. Its like 3.83 miles, and i think Pocono inst that much smaller (ironically i leave really close to Pocono raceway).

I dont know how to get a picture up of it , or else i would.ill look around for a digital camera and maybe upload later.

Pocono is 2.5 miles, the biggest NASCAR oval is 2.66 miles

Yeah. The longest oval in NASCAR is Talladega at 2.66. Longest track is Road America at 4.048. Shortest in NASCAR cup racing is Martinsville at .526. The Shortest in a NASCAR series is Bowman Grey Stadium at .25. It was apart of the Sprint Cup series from '58-'71 back when it was the Grand National Series. Now it only gets the Whelen Southern Modified Tour and the Whelen All-American Series, both owned by NASCAR.

I got several semi oval and oval like tracks.I'm pretty notorious for having insane tracks.I hold a lobby every friday night.it's open to all clean racers

If you're looking for a good Darlington, use Twin Ring Motegi. They are almost exactly alike. Apparently, marimbakat has a pretty good Martinsville.
Track-Martinsville.png

I don't know the details, but apparently this NASCAR series that I'm racing over at nasarracing.webs.com has a Pocono track as the last race in the schedule. I'll have to find out more about it.

You're right, they don't run tracks smaller than the ones in NSCS, NNS, and NCWTS.
The smallest track I think is run in NASCAR altogether is Bowman-Gray Stadium in Salem, NC which is way shorter than 1/2 of a mile. The K&N East series and a couple other developmantal series run there.

bowman gray stadium isn't for racing everyone knows you go there to see a fight and hope a race breaks out. :lol:
list of series and cars that race there
-Rolling thunder modifieds (who can switch to NASCAR Whelen Modifieds with some changes to the car)
-legends (originally built by the Allison brothers from the famed Alabama Gang, not 600 racing)
-bandoleros (are a go kart with a body 👎 )
- late models
- and their weekly series

bowman gray is an old college running track so it has minimum banking and is really too small for anything bigger than legends and bandeleros. But, somehow they fit modifieds and late models

Back