Does anyone but me really want...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • 35 comments
  • 1,342 views
I want this Bentley:
bentley-speed-8-13-28-2001.jpg


The others I could do without. There's better things I can do with $200,000.
 
The arnage does 200mph? Woah.

I've hugged the Speed 8 before. People thought I was nuts, but then Barry Meguiar came up and was like "OMG CAR CRAZY!"



Okay, so people didn't think I was a loon, but at least I touched it and was a part of it for a good chunk of time. Eternal thanks to the Bentley people for allowing me to go beyond their barriers.
 
kylehnat
I want this Bentley:
bentley-speed-8-13-28-2001.jpg


The others I could do without. There's better things I can do with $200,000.
i woudl also like that bentley, is it the speed8? and did you take that photo yourself?
 
el flexo
i'd love a bentley, but not in front of a pagani zonda f, saleen s7, any ferrari (except any before 1990) any lambo (the same rule as the ferrari's) an aston db9 or amv8 or vanquish, but after all those, i'd DEFINETLY have a flying spur, or an azure

Not even a Ferrari GTO? :crazy:
 
To tell the truth, I really am only interested in the Bentley Continental Flying Spur... The GT is too big and ugly when compared to the Aston Martin DB9 or Jaguar XKR...

Overall, Bentley is an appealing marque, and the ownership by VW has no doubt had an effect on that... You really cant say the same for the BMW-owned Rolls-Royce.

The only cars that could draw me away from the Flying Spur would be the Maserati Quattroporte or upcomming Porsche Pannamera...
 
Personally I don't like Bentleys. Why ? No performance. Sure they have some hp, but put those fat things on the track, and you'll see what I mean. Not my cup of tea....
I would never drive one, even if I would be a billionaire... I'd prefer a Brabus SV12/EV12 or something like that, if I would buy a luxury car... The new ones have 730 hp and a Vmax of 350 km/h while still looking like a normal E-call/S-class with aftermarket wheels...
 
Back