Does anyone else think like me?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rayray625
  • 48 comments
  • 3,517 views
I just tried to get my Ring fix by playing my lads eggbox and forza 2, I used to like the game but now i've expierienced gt5p handling forza feels horrible.
GIVE ME THE NURBURGRING!!!!!!!!!!!
 
i personally would pay ANOTHER $50 US for the nurburgring north loop.
id set it to free drive and never come out of my room ..... just like gt4
 
The ring and I'd love to see the complex string make a comeback.
 
Are there going to be any track updates before the official game next year?
 
BTW: Do you think the Nordschleife in GT4 is accurate in terms of road elevation? The track is a little bit too "flat" for me. In real life the elevation is 300 meters, almost a quarter mile. You can see that very well in one of the GT-R videos.
 
I'd happily pay $100 for the ring in prologue. Probably 90% of my GT4 playing was done there, i A-spec'd the 24h with the bug eye'd WRX rally car, i love it.

EDIT: Maybe not 'happily', but i would pay it.
 
For many people the ring will be main reason for buying GT5, so I doubt very much it would be downloadable for GT5P. In fact, I believe they (PD) won't give us any legendary tracks form around the globe for free. After all, business is business for them. I think they will keep GT5P only as testing ground, mainly for online. And quite frankly, that's ok with me.
Although I praise Nürburgring Nordschleife, I don't want it in GT5P now. I don't want my online racing experience shattered there because of those quitters and bashers.
Privat lobbies and Nordscleife = bliss at the green hell.
 
I don't see why they didn't just release GT5 now and update it every month with new content until its the finished artical.

Obviously charge full price for the game and all downloads free.

Now that is a very, very, very, very, very (...) good idea. You could update the game itself, and download content as it would become available.

That would make the development of the "gaming" part faster, with only a couple of tracks and a hand full of cars to start with. This would definitely make the game available sooner.

Previous developments and bug fixing could continue, at the same time car and track modeling and development accelerated.

Too bad not everyone has a broad band connection, but surely that can be overcome with "standalone" downloadable packs and a internet kiosk or a friend to DL from.

About the ring, love the track, but not a good idea for online racing right now.
 
as others have said, the ring is one of GTs jewel tracks.....not surprised they are waiting till the full version to showcase it.

alot of racers would prob be content with prologue if it had the ring, but sony still has to ensure future sales of the full game
 
If the ring is not featured in GT5 then I will eat my own earwax
Even better, I'll eat some one else's earwax if it's not in GT5. :sick:
 
I don't like Nurburgring, it's too long for me :). My favourite tracks are always Suzuka and Grand Valley.
 
after mastering the ring in GT4 with mission 34.. i thought i would be sick of it.. but instead it was the ONLY track i raced on. Every time i fired up GT4, id pick a cool car and set the difficulty to the max and try to do a single race there. i would usually be first by the first half of the lap. Stupid AI in GT4 cant drive worth crap...

It would be so awesome if i could race that track in GT5p with the better AI and cars that are actually harder to beat.. better yet online racing with 16 cars!

Ohh.. it would be great. For now though im already bored with the tracks that prologue came with. I still need to earn some cash to buy all the cars..

That wont happen for a while though, my main distraction now is GTA IV.. perhaps by the time i am done with that game, Polyphony will come out with some downloadable content .. hopefully another track or 2.
 
I want the Nordschleife and proper badged Porsches, but will be OK if they are only RUFs, but hope they update the RUF selection to the newer 997 models. 9ffs would be nice come to think of it. That is all. I'll never drive anything else in the game when I get those two things.
 
I'd quite like to see the Ring back, it was good fun in GT4 and TT. I can imagine online races being amusing simply because there'd be such a difference over the laps between the good drivers and the not so good drivers!

I'd also like to see Valencia from TT make an appearance in GT5,cracking track that.

lets see, a good driver would lap a bad driver with about a one minute advantage, and a good driver would lap a driver that at least never goes out of the track for about 30 seconds.
 
i personally would pay ANOTHER $50 US for the nurburgring north loop.
id set it to free drive and never come out of my room ..... just like gt4

IF I can have a Benz Evo II to do so in, I'm staying inside for the rest of my life..
 
the only track i have done in RL is Goodwood, have diven that twice and love it, would love to see it in GT.
Goodwood is not a track, it's no more than a narrow road up a hill! But you have done it, I've just seen all those cars going up there. Great happening though. :)
 
Goodwood is not a track, it's no more than a narrow road up a hill! But you have done it, I've just seen all those cars going up there. Great happening though. :)

Thats just the hill climb event, they also have a track at Goodwood where they put on some really good classic car racing.
 
Back