Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Jaguar XJ220

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ferrari 458 Italia

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
stiters
I have tested these cars around nurburgring and found that these cars have a lot of understeer in the corners.I want to improve their performances but both are excellent in corners.
My nurburgring laptimes stock
Enzo 7:02
Veyron 7:07

The Enzo you're prolly outta luck. I tried for 3 months to tune it in GT5 and it never got to a point I was happy with.
The Veyron you may find a good one floating around in the data base or one of garages around here.
As they are both under steering dogs they seldom get tuner love without a special request for one.

I found this in praianos garage when we had the ferrari seasonal at Ascari a while back. A bit wild, but a good tune still. (Sorry for the image. I couldnt paste the link from mobile.)
ferrari-enzo-2002-jpg.222525

The Enzo you're prolly outta luck. I tried for 3 months to tune it in GT5 and it never got to a point I was happy with.
The Veyron you may find a good one floating around in the data base or one of garages around here.
As they are both under steering dogs they seldom get tuner love without a special request for one.
There is no way it will be the Veyron. It doesn't have enough downforce to compete. Even if the track has a lot of straights the other cars are still extremely quick and can reach almost as high top speeds. I think the 12C and probably the Enzo afterwards if you can tame the beast lol.

There is no way it will be the Veyron. It doesn't have enough downforce to compete. Even if the track has a lot of straights the other cars are still extremely quick and can reach almost as high top speeds. I think the 12C and probably the Enzo afterwards if you can tame the beast lol.
The 12c exists I have one, @Bowtie-muscle did a difficult car of the month for it and I know @praiano63 has at least one.
The Enzo has so much under steer it's as bad as the Veyron. Have to use RM or RS tires to get it to turn at race speeds imo

Try this if wanted to try Veyron with more authentic flavor :lol:

Bugatti EB 16.4 Veyron '09
Car & Driver Test 2005-2008

Tuned to replicate Bugatti Veyron 2005 - 2009
Comfort Soft

CAR : Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs Official Power - BASE
Horsepower: 986 HP / 1001 PS at 6000 RPM
Torque: 922.5 ft-lb at 2500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 2035 kg
Ballast : 147 kg
Ballast Position : 13
Weight Distribution : 45 / 55 - used real life 44.6 / 55.4
Performance Points: 633

Specs Actual Max Power Output as stated by Bugatti Technical Director - OPTIONAL
1020-1040PS

Horsepower: 1025 HP / 1040 PS at 5900 RPM
Torque: 977.9 ft-lb at 2500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.1%
Weight: 2035 kg
Ballast : 74 kg
Ballast Position : 13
Weight Distribution : 45 / 55 - used real life 44.6 / 55.4
Performance Points: 640

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED )
Wheels : Standard Size Stock
Car Paint : GT Japanese 002-C

Tuning Parts Installed :
Intake Tuning -ONLY FOR 1025HP
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission

Suspension - Eibach Springs/Bilstein Dampers Multi Stage Height Adjustable Coilover Kit
Normal Mode
Base Street/Track Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 124 124
Spring Rate: 10.71 10.71
Dampers (Compression): 2 2
Dampers (Extension): 3 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 4
Camber Angle: 1.0 1.0
Toe Angle: 0.05 0.15

Suspension - Eibach Springs/Bilstein Dampers Multi Stage Height Adjustable Coilover Kit
Handling Mode

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 79 94
Dampers (Compression): 4 2
Dampers (Extension): 3 4

Top Speed Mode

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 66 71
Dampers (Compression): 4 2
Dampers (Extension): 3 4

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - 7 Speed DSG Ricardo with corrected final
3.64 Final + 0.71 Transfer Gear

Set Default
Set Final 3.64
Set Auto Max Speed to 330kmh / 205mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.176
2nd 2.263
3rd 1.667
4th 1.290
5th 1.057
6th 0.878
7th 0.795
Set Final Gear : 2.484 ( corrected calculation based on speed at 6600RPM revlimit, with 242mph at 6600RPM on 6th and 253mph at 6250RPM on 7th gear ) or OPTIONAL 2.584 (actual final based on 3.64 final and 0.71 transfer gear ratio )

LSD Ricardo/VW Rear Active LSD / Front Open
Front
Initial Torque : 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: 5
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Rear
Initial Torque : 14
Acceleration Sensitivity: 36
Braking Sensitivity: 16

AERO
Rear = 200 ( Fixed )

Brake Balance:
5/9 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/9, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/9 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

Bugatti Veyron, the sign of wealth, pride and power of it's owner. This replica is the closes rendition that I could achieve in GT6. With power and weight based on several test report/article from Car & Driver.

The weight/distribution is based on 2008 Car & Driver Veyron test, while power are available in 2 option. The official power at 1001PS and the claimed actual engine power as stated by the Bugatti Technical Director with power ranging from 1020-1040PS from factory. I used the upper ceiling limit of 1040PS.

Veyron is heavy and powerful, thus the suspension is the weakest link if not tuned properly. I couldn't not find exact specs of the springs other than the brand, so I have to make do with turning it myself. I settled for conservative value to reflect the real car set for comfort/luxury and still able to perform like a supercar should. There are 3 different modes in the real car, each have different ride height and damper profile to suit their purpose. Normal mode for normal city driving with soft damper setup, Handling mode for sports driving at the track or street with stiffer damper and Top Speed mode for the sole purpose of top speed run, lowest ride height, damper set to similar to handling mode.

Gear ratio has been fixed this time as GT6 is totally wrong with the final gear and top speed at revlimit. So I adapted 2 final drive this time, the base is based on calculated top speed at revlimit reflecting the real life car test result. While the other final is the actual final drive value when calculated based on final drive and transfer gear ratio, or I will simply call it the effective final drive of the real car. Strangely the actual final is a bit off in GT6 when driven, a bit too short. The benchmark of the real car is 242mph at 6th on revlimit ( 6600RPM ) and 253mph at 6250RPM in 7th / top gear. It's your choice to be accurate to real life speed limit, stick to 2.484 final or be accurate to the real car final, 2.584. Not much difference in performance, but I highly recommend the base final 2.484.

For LSD, the real car has front open diff arrangement and rear with active LSD. I set the replica in similar way, I tuned the rear LSD to give the rear more active role in rotation while still giving optimum traction. The Veyron can be driven to induce mild progressive oversteer by feeding the throttle harder as you exit, similar to the way it behave in real.

The Veyron was tested at Tsukuba and Bathurst. When driven at Tsukuba, the Veyron with official power at 1001PS and Handling mode, CS tire, capable of 59.6s lap :eek: Replay has been included for reference or ghost.

IRL ,Veyron won't do 59s in tsukuba.It only did 7:40 in nurburgring while F1 did 7:11 and it is a high speed track.

The 59s was on CS, there's a replay available to download to be used as ghost if you click on the link. No one tried it at Tsukuba in real life, but I usually drive in realistic manner when testing, so with no tire wear and fuel consumption it was capable of 59s on CS ( time trial ) - handling mode, and stock power, 1minute would be the time or 1m1s in real life.

Nissan GTR did 1:01s at Tsukuba in real life ( the old ones - 2007-2009 )

The 59s was on CS, there's a replay available to download to be used as ghost if you click on the link. No one tried it at Tsukuba in real life, but I usually drive in realistic manner when testing, so with no tire wear and fuel consumption it was capable of 59s on CS ( time trial ) - handling mode, and stock power, 1minute would be the time or 1m1s in real life.
Nissan GTR did 1:01s at Tsukuba in real life ( the old ones - 2007-2009 )

I have tried F1 with your setting(European spec) I got 1:01.908 lap time today.In 25% weather I got 1:04.50 laptime.Thank you your tune is realistic.But IMO veyron won't do 1:01 Nissan GTR's obtain that time.It will do more like 1:02.xx

I have tried F1 with your setting(European spec) I got 1:01.908 lap time today.In 25% weather I got 1:04.50 laptime.Thank you your tune is realistic.But IMO veyron won't do 1:01 Nissan GTR's obtain that time.It will do more like 1:02.xx

How I wish Best Motoring did Veyron time attack at Tsukuba :) 1:02s at Tsukuba in GT6 would be in CM tire.

How I wish Best Motoring did Veyron time attack at Tsukuba :) 1:02s at Tsukuba in GT6 would be in CM tire.
But it should be tested in ideal conditions not damp conditions like F1 was(with 92%humidity or asphalt grip).

By the way which one do you think will be fastest among the three in track IRL at ideal conditions Mclaren F1(in wet condition it will lose) or Bugatti Veyron(1st in wet due to AWD) or Ferrari Enzo.

If all have modern/current tire like P Zero Trofeo, the F1 will win on dry ideal condition, this also with refreshed car as the other 2 are much more recently build/made. This is only my opinion, in reality, anything could happen :)

If all have modern/current tire like P Zero Trofeo, the F1 will win on dry ideal condition, this also with refreshed car as the other 2 are much more recently build/made. This is only my opinion, in reality, anything could happen :)
But what if all cars are stock.
Based on your tune laptime I still think F1 will win because it was faster on nurburgring.

But what if all cars are stock.
Based on your tune laptime I still think F1 will win because it was faster on nurburgring.

I was talking about stock car like Best Motoring would test, the F1 would need major service to make it worthy to be used in time attack :) All on same tire - P zero Trofeo or best tires offered specific for each car today. In reality, driver could play a hand on which car will win, in Best Motoring, for example, the time attack masters are Tsuchiya, Nakaya and Gan-san ( early days ). If Nakaya drive the F1, I doubt it will lose :D

Ok bit late to the party on this one but here's my first tune and it's for the enzo!

I took the approach that basically the fxx was a good base so if you detuned that to the enzo then you should have a reasonably well behaved car.

That being said Ferrari clear use tin foil for brake disks and stopping the thing can be exciting!

However it's quick it's fun to drive and it took a lot of blood sweat and tears to make it enjoyable as I couldn't find one tune for it that I really could drive.

I'm sure I've made a heap of mistakes and can be pointed in the right direction but hey it works for me.

Suspension:
Ride height:
F/R
73/90
Springs
F/R
7.77/12.90
Dampers C
F/R
7/6
Dampers E
F/R
4/3
Anti roll
F/R
1/2
Camber
F/R
1.0/1.2
Toe
F/R
-0.20/0.45

Brakes
F/R
6/4

Gears
Top speed
1 - 3.416
2 - 2.080
3 - 1.430
4 - 1.039
5 - 0.797
6 - 0.645

Final

LSD
Initial 10
Acceleration 8
Braking 25

Parts everything.
Inc weight reduction 3
And engine tuning C
Inc special wing a
&
Oil change

Downforce 65

It's 637pp
979bhp
Weighs 1081

Tuned on sports hard
Loves any tires above these

Will run on comfort soft but you need brake early enough and be gentle on corner exit.

Mines on 1 size up OZ Qurantas painted flash #521 so they're just the silver stars

The body is Nero Daytona WB
And brakes are sunburst yellow

I really like it let me know what you think as a tune.

G

I posted a Veyron tune earlier today. Its race ready. It definitely doesn't have the stock understeer anymore. I tuned it with ds3, abs1 only and tested it at the Ring to make sure it worked out there. (Tou may want to play with the final gear to suit the straight at the end). Try it on for a few laps and let me know what you think.

My veyron tune atm is making it a floaty brick on ice! It's fine until high speed then it becomes all floaty like the front end is lifting up.

I'll give you're a blast and report back.

Forgot to add the tune above is abs 1 everything else off. The way nature intended.

Back