Does anyone have a hard time playing GT sport after trying Assetto Corsa?

• Thread starter Necudo
  • 78 comments
Oh a blue noser that explains it. Ok so what is your PSN name. This race needs to happen soon because your sitting at home doing nothing.

PSN is TPC_Pigems. Is your hand ok to race this weekend or wait till next?

Last edited:
Notdschleife, Toyota 86. 50 laps fuel x5 tires x20.
It’s the only fair way to do it.
You wanna join in to big boy?
Pigems.We can race PCars 2 if you want and pick whatever car track combo you want.

Last edited:
Pigems.We can race PCars 2 if you want and pick whatever car track combo you want.

Gt sport Interlagos gr3. R h tire BOP
Panorama gt Sport RH tire BOP

Pc2 maybe if it’s karts
Maybe pc2 the Penske Camaro Big Willow at night no tuning just like the in game race

Last edited:
Gt sport Interlagos gr3. R h tire BOP
Panorama gt Sport RH tire BOP

Pc2 maybe if it’s karts
Maybe pc2 the Penske Camaro Big Willow at night no tuning just like the in game race
Like I said your more than welcome to join. If you want to join,join and make your suggestions. Otherwise I'm pretty sure he can pick what he wants.I guess your not reading our posts correctly. Let me help you out. I don't own GTS. I have every other GT game in the series.That should speak for itself but I guess not
I have AC,ACC, PCars 1/2,Nascar,4/5 and Wreckfest. Pick whatever you want. It doesn't bother me what the hell we play.

I have even less time into that game than ACC, it’s all good, thanks for the offer though. :cheers: I’ve been playing ACC most of the week, trying to get used to it, I’ll take my medicine in ACC. :)

I am kind of starting to like it though, it’s nice to drive some new tracks. 👍

Edit: This was from the other night, in the GT4 AMG. How far off the pace am I?

Last edited:
I agree about the tracks. Even the real world tracks, that are shared between both games, feel different in ACC. Anyway, being able to drive around Misano, Kyalami, Hungaroring and the other 16 tracks, are a joy.
While Autopolis is my favorite in GTS, I don't have a favorite in ACC. All the tracks are challenging.

I agree about the tracks. Even the real world tracks, that are shared between both games, feel different in ACC. Anyway, being able to drive around Misano, Kyalami, Hungaroring and the other 16 tracks, are a joy.
While Autopolis is my favorite in GTS, I don't have a favorite in ACC. All the tracks are challenging.

The shared tracks do feel a bit different, I just haven’t driven them much yet since there are so many new ones to try and learn. :)

I’m hopeful that the next Gran Turismo will make some moves to satisfy the more “proper” sim segment of the market. They’d be dumb if they didn’t try to broaden their horizons and be as inclusive as possible. More market share and $$$ for them. All it really would take, is what others and myself have been saying for a while. A 4th daily race that had more realistic physics all around. I’m pretty sure the PS5 would be capable of supporting the programming and I think PD could handle it.

iiiiiff....the next GT installment is more of the same, I’ll gladly play it. But I think I’ll start transitioning to iracing and split my time between the two titles and platforms

I’m hopeful that the next Gran Turismo will make some moves to satisfy the more “proper” sim segment of the market. They’d be dumb if they didn’t try to broaden their horizons and be as inclusive as possible. More market share and $$$ for them. All it really would take, is what others and myself have been saying for a while. A 4th daily race that had more realistic physics all around. I’m pretty sure the PS5 would be capable of supporting the programming and I think PD could handle it.

iiiiiff....the next GT installment is more of the same, I’ll gladly play it. But I think I’ll start transitioning to iracing and split my time between the two titles and platforms
Unfortunately GT will always remain simcade.

1.They cater to mass market and simcade is perfect for that.

2.The game is made for controller users in mind.

Physics similiar to Project Cars 2 would be a perfection but it will never happen. You can even see how car from GT7 gameplay behave, almost similiar to GT sport.

More of this in the GT7 FORUMS, but it'll come down to how PD want players to play GT7.

It looks like Simulation Mode may come back. If Arcade is like the current GT Sport physics and Simulation Mode implement more of the track data and improved tyre physics, there may be improvement.
Thing is, we see PD track models are smooth and the suspension movement via cockpit view, doesn't replicate the sensation of many Sim racing games.
It's different when watching a replay.
From a replay, we see the attitude of the cars, still smooth, but it should translate to what we feel behind the wheel/controller.

Some of sensation in movement of the cars, feels the same no matter what car is chosen. There need to be more change in car behavior, vehicle to vehicle.

only the coolest people and fastest racers create threads in a gaming forum to talk crap about how bad that game is

and once you start reading what they and their supporters have to say, you realize they are all very nice and tactful too, the kind of people you really want to make friends with

:dunce:

no, but i think it is after playing WRC 9. in terms of physics , coming from a longtime fan. PD needs to step it up on the physics part. Kylotonn could make a good challenger to curcuit racing, I have never tried so good physics on ps4 before, better than AC, in terms of fun :D

Back