Does Anyone have tips for Cone Slalom 2?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlonsoRules99
  • 7 comments
  • 2,613 views

AlonsoRules99

(Banned)
Messages
17
Ireland
Ireland
Messages
tottenhamrules12
Hi, this is the only licence test I cannot get. Does anyone have any tips? They would be appreciated. Thanks.
 
QUOTE="AlonsoRules99, post: 10008765, member: 262560"]Hi, this is the only licence test I cannot get. Does anyone have any tips? They would be appreciated. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

ok most importantly you want to focus on your throttle control. Remember to not go too fast but gradually increase your pace as you get closer to the finish line. Remember practice makes perfect
 
Thanks I have gotten very close 0.2 to be precise but thank you for the advice. :)
 
If you meam that you cannot get bronze then the simple way is keep the car in auto transmition.

Accelerate to the first cone and ease off a little up to the second. Then release the accelerator and concentrate on steering.

Tap and I mean tap the accelerator bottom about every one to two seconds just to keep your speed steady.

Then as you get to the last but one gate it's back on the accelerator to the finish.

Should get you bronze relatively easily.

Now if it's a gold you're after just keep persevering as you're not far off already.
 
Thanks I have gotten very close 0.2 to be precise but thank you for the advice. :)

C'mon brah you can knock that out! Also keep the wheel turn as minimal and smooth as possible. I wanna hear you get that gold.
 
Keep at it, your close. This one is a lot about rithym. No TC, and try not to go too fast.
 
That's IA-1 with the NSX-R?
I had bronze, after finishing careermode i tried again.
Took me 4 minutes for gold.( nice, i can check back on my youtube )
I used automatic gear.
used steeringhelp at "weak"
Traction 3
controller at 3 ( did it with DS3=gamepad and no thumbstick used)
play with the throttle, no brake needed.

You only speed up to gear 2 and don't go to fast, or the car breaks out more at every turn.
Past the last cone you gear up to 3
Once you get the rhythm, it is done before you know it.
Going too fast results in slowing down.

good luck.
 
Last edited:
Back