Does anyone know if DLC colors will be available?

  • Thread starter Thread starter IntensityShai
  • 5 comments
  • 537 views
Messages
24
United States
Texas
Messages
IntensityShai
I'm sick of seeing these stock colors. I have 10 colors to choose from right now and half of them look almost identical.
 
If you got the anniversery edition it should have a code for all the free paints, cars ect...
If not hurry up and wait, im sure they will release one, but who knows when.
 
I'm sick of seeing these stock colors. I have 10 colors to choose from right now and half of them look almost identical.

I can understand this, would be nice to see when buying a car which paints we already have. With the bonus credits, maybe you'll be able to buy a few cars in a range of colours to boost your choices?

Maybe I am not the only one, to have gone through the cheapest cars in the dealership to see if any nice paints are available! I certainly could do with a colour database, hopefully some GTP member is working on one?

Edit:
http://www.kudosprime.com/gt6/carlist.php?order=price&start=0&rev=y
some of the cheap cars have some quite nice colours, I believe that you get 30% of the price of the car back when you sell it - so can easily build quite a range of extra paints for the winnings from one of the seasonal events!
 
Last edited:
Sweet! I guess I'm going to buy the cheap cars for now to gain the colors. Since the patch 1.02 gives us more credit per races this shouldn't too painful. :-)

Thanks!
 
Sweet! I guess I'm going to buy the cheap cars for now to gain the colors. Since the patch 1.02 gives us more credit per races this shouldn't too painful. :-)

Thanks!
The TVR Tuscan has a good range of colourshift chips - not too expensive either:tup:
(I just can't bring myself to sell the Tuscans once I've bought them - lovely cars:drool:)
 
The TVR Tuscan has a good range of colourshift chips - not too expensive either:tup:
(I just can't bring myself to sell the Tuscans once I've bought them - lovely cars:drool:)

sold a Tuscan IRL
Very mixed feelings about doing that!
 
Back