Does anyone know the name of the song used in the E3 trailer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Buzzin Hornet
  • 5 comments
  • 568 views
Messages
31
I need to know the name of the first song used in the trailer for E3 show please please help
:)
 
No i didnt post this before.
And I already searched and could not find it.
Please Give me SOME credit
:@
 
The point was the information is there, and doesn't take long to find. That was how I found GTP, looking for the music. Found it in about ten minutes.

"What to Believe" by D.S. And before you ask, no, it's not available anywhere, it's production music made for the game. The only place to get it IS the game.
 
many thanks for your help

I did search (twice) uder e3 music and couldnt find anything]
I dont want anyone thinking i didnt try
:)
 
Of course, "e3" gets filtered out of the search because it's less than three letters.

That really needs to be fixed.

FYI, "E3 trailer music" would have done better in your search.
 
Back