Does anyone know the name of this song from GT7?

Australia
Australia
Hello everyone, was wondering if this song actually exists in GT7? If so, what is it called? I've skimmed through the entire playlist on YouTube but I can't seem to find it.

Link of video for reference:

Song I'm looking for starts at 1:03mins and ends at 2:15mins.

Thank you in advanced for anyone who can help!

Hello everyone, was wondering if this song actually exists in GT7? If so, what is it called? I've skimmed through the entire playlist on YouTube but I can't seem to find it.

Link of video for reference:

Song I'm looking for starts at 1:03mins and ends at 2:15mins.

Thank you in advanced for anyone who can help!

That would be this:

You are an absolute legend, thank you so much!
No problem 👍

That particular channel (and another I can't immediately recall the name of) are usually pretty good about having most if not all the original music from the GT games so if you've got another you're struggling to find, you'll likely find them there.

No problem 👍

That particular channel (and another I can't immediately recall the name of) are usually pretty good about having most if not all the original music from the GT games so if you've got another you're struggling to find, you'll likely find them there
Yeah I've noticed them putting some throwback OST in some videos so I suspected a lot of them would be from the older GT games. I just couldn't be bothered skimming through every single album with the possibility of missing it haha

Appreciate your kind help. Thanks again :)

Back