Does anyone think crop circles are from outter space??

  • Thread starter Thread starter VentedDisc
  • 47 comments
  • 1,250 views
Oh man look at this alien.
 

Attachments

  • baby_finger.jpg
    baby_finger.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 45
BAM! I like it a lot (:

Anyone is free to use it. Fight amongst yourselves.

~LoudMusic
 

Attachments

  • alien01.gif
    alien01.gif
    10.7 KB · Views: 32
i just came back from seeing it, i really liked it...
a lot of people were scared and screaming throughout it
 
Originally posted by MazKid
How could they be from outer space? I just think that it's groups of bored guys, smart guys, who organize, get designs layed out on paper, and then over night flatten down the crops, and leave.

They showed how on TLC or discovery...I forgot which one but they tested it out to see if it could be done, and it was done in like 4 hrs

Actually it was a couple of drunk englishmen, who started this whole thing:D


By the way has anyone seen my profile, what it says in the occupation box? been like that for a while:D

edit: i felt like chaging everything to match my occupation, it was time for a new avatar anyways
 
Originally posted by LoudMusic
BAM! I like it a lot (:

Anyone is free to use it. Fight amongst yourselves.

~LoudMusic

BTW I LOVE this Avatar and i am gonna use it
 
I just came back from 3 Fu-king theaters where it was sold out till Midnight.
 
Hey I finaly got to see it, great movie anyone else see it.
 
Back