Does B-SPEC Bob pit by himself?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SALEEN_S7-GTR
  • 7 comments
  • 866 views
It's there at later levels along with the other commands

That said, my bob actually just pitted by himself, one lap before I was going to tell him to.
 
Pit buttons aren't needed until you get to the events past level 20.
 
Yes, he stops at the side of the track, gets its jerrycan and fills the tank,
I don't know it either, good point dough.
 
It's only enabled in the Endurance races. You get two extra buttons - Pit and Cancel Pit.

You can also set a pit strategy that tells Bob to pit at a certain % of tiredness. I leave this to 'off' :D
 
Cause I don't see a pit button anywhere!

Pitting shows up in Extreme, same place you command Pace, the Microphone icon...

Bob will also pit himself for tire wear, and if he starts a race in the rain on raintires, and the rain quits midway through the race...

These are the only examples I've personally witnessed...
 
Well that it explains it! now where do you lock this post...
 
I was literally just about to post this myself. My Bob's at lvl 22 and should be able to do endurance by the end of the day. Figured doing those races would be a good way to grind while I sleep, but was worried that I would have to make him pit, killing my idea. Great thread!
 
Back