Does GT5 have one of these?

Messages
864
United States
Long Beach, CA
Messages
danonite
20080318-pgc10.jpg


I know there are a few 60s Skylines, but is the awesome PGC10 GT-R included? :scared:
 
That's raw, man =). My ultra fave is the Fairlady 2000 in light gray. It's a '68, and when I first got this in GT4, I fell in love with it. When I got GT5 I was so hoping they got it in here...and fortunately when I came across it in the UCD, I had to get it in impulse--yeah, I bought 2 more, red and white =)...

Hope this PGC10 GT-R is in this game, too. So far, I don't think I ever came across it...but if I do, I'll get back to you...or someone else will if they beat me to it, haha. If you ever get across it, tell me also!
 
Haven't seen any. This really made me want to get a PGC10 GT-R now. Been my favorite road car since I was conceived.
 
That's raw, man =).
I've never even seen such a beaut. As soon as I seen that photo, I said, "Please."

It looks like it was made to be lived in. And under.
 
The 4-door is not in the game. The 2-door is, as is the 1973 GT-R.
 
Damn. I wish the sedan was in this game...
 
I've been hunting the two door version forever, I'll find it someday!
 
No. Just the 2 door.
 
Who cares, like we need another version of the skyline or whatever that is. How about a 57 Chevy with a V8 or a Mercedes-Benz 550K in the game. I mean a little true diversity in cars would be great instead of endless minor variations of the same half dozen Japanese cars.
 
Who cares, like we need another version of the skyline or whatever that is. How about a 57 Chevy with a V8 or a Mercedes-Benz 550K in the game. I mean a little true diversity in cars would be great instead of endless minor variations of the same half dozen Japanese cars.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136516

at the bottom of the post

-Kaz likes the Skyline. He's not going to budge on that. Ever. His choice.

This has to be true because of the changes that have occurred due to updates matching his statements. Only a couple of them are questionable, yet could be from miscommunication or a change of mind.
 
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136516

at the bottom of the post

-Kaz likes the Skyline. He's not going to budge on that. Ever. His choice.

This has to be true because of the changes that have occurred due to updates matching his statements. Only a couple of them are questionable, yet could be from miscommunication or a change of mind.

That's a fake post, a troll.
Even Kaz said something along the lines "I know we have too many Skylines and Miatas, but I can't do anything - in Japan they're legendary so we had to put them".
 
Yev
That's a fake post, a troll.
Even Kaz said something along the lines "I know we have too many Skylines and Miatas, but I can't do anything - in Japan they're legendary so we had to put them".

My response to Kaz is the vast majority of your market lives outside Japan so start giving the rest of the world its due or lose your customer base in the future. I love GT5 but really show that you care about what all your customers want not just those in Japan.
 
Like I said, it's skeptical, but that statement is one that should be ignored. Kaz won't budge over the Skylines, ever. That's one thing we knew from the start. There have always been too many Skylines.

That "troll" post was, at the most, 1 week from the release of GT5. It wasn't a troll.
 
The only pre 1980s Skylines in this game are the folowing:

Nissan SKYLINE 2000GT-B (S54A) '67

Nissan SKYLINE 1500Deluxe (S50D-1) '63

Nissan SKYLINE 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73

Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70

Nissan SKYLINE Sport Coupe (BLRA-3) '62

Hope this helps. A two door version yes, but no four door.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136516

at the bottom of the post

-Kaz likes the Skyline. He's not going to budge on that. Ever. His choice.

This has to be true because of the changes that have occurred due to updates matching his statements. Only a couple of them are questionable, yet could be from miscommunication or a change of mind.

As for that post, it has yet to be proven that an actual member of the PD team said that. For all we know, it is probably fake and trolled for many reasons. Although, some of the statements in the post have come true or will be real.
 
Last edited:
Back