Does GTS miss the GT6 Time Trials

Do you miss GT6 Seasonal Events Time Trials

• Total voters
United Kingdom
Scotland
DeltaJulietMike
Just wondering - the Daily Races are great, qualify on a ranking table being an indicator of one lap pace versus friends with the same cars/setup/BoP.

But do you miss the time trials from GT6, where you'd have 2 weeks+ to put in and improve on a single lap time attack, as well as have a go at tuning?

it would be great if these Time Trials were to be reintroduced, IMO!

I kinda see the daily race Q as something similar, but wish you could see everyone's time instead of just the top 10, Mike. However I do miss the old setup for the gt6 TT's a little. There should be at least one weekly race with tuning something similar to what we had at the start of gtsport. Joining a series in a couple of months should help when we get some more tracks ;)

Yep, I really miss seeing Red Bull drive trains used to cheat the leader boards. It was being done right up until last week too!

I don't think there is as much room in GTS for cheating, certainly when there is PD seem to catch it in the updates. Maybe in time people will hack the code but until then its more corner clipping, rather than hacking the cars or such like. Shortcut taking is annoying though, sometimes you are like, I've just done a reasonable lap, how are the top ten guys 10s/lap quicker?? Then you watch their replay and realise what they are up to...

Monkey (hope you're well), yes knowing your worldwide rank was always interesting, I used to like working out what percentage I was in for the world :lol:

Looks like the poll as it sits suggests that Seasonal Events would be reasonably well used! Don't suppose anyone knows how we could contact PD to suggest it?

Looks like the poll as it sits suggests that Seasonal Events would be reasonably well used! Don't suppose anyone knows how we could contact PD to suggest it?

You don’t contact them, period. It’s impossible to see through a one way mirror. That’s the Gran Turismo fan base.

Yes I miss the time trials. In fact I like time trials better than racing because It is a way of competing without offending others.

Only make it better than GT6. Include the total number of participants so we can get a percentage against the group.

Back