Does Polyphony

Australia
Australia
Or anyone with any influence in the direction of Gran Turismo in any way whatsoever check out this forum?

I think this is probably one of the biggest GT forums with a lot of fans, a lot of die-hard and casual gamers who are not afraid to voice their opinions good and bad. Sometimes this is good but sometimes it degenerates into school yard ******** rather than well substantiated opposing arguments.

I wonder because if I was heading up a game that had as much influence and popularity as Gran Turismo I would keep my ear to the ground, reading what fans and casual players thought about my product and strive to implement my vision to what the fans want as closely as possible.

Does anyone know if this board is monitored from time to time for research into what fans want? Or whether a feature was put into a Gran Turismo game because of this board?

Red Bull Ring, Toyota TS030, Lexus CCR-S. Never mind, only three. That's still better than what?
If those are three of the things used as proof they are looking I'd say it's just random chance. None of those were anywhere near the top of the track or car suggestions. When they start banging out the top requests, I'll believe they are looking...and responding.

How do you know that they are aware of these two forums? I had a look last night at the Q & A forum and found that to be very interesting. Its fascinating to see how many ideas and opinions there are on so many different aspects of Gran Turismo.

Back