It should do, I have friends that use them. Just go to your audio settings in the xmb menu and make sure the input device is set to the mic. I often use my USB camera when my headset fails and it's a case of plug in, switch input device and job done.
It should do, I have friends that use them. Just go to your audio settings in the xmb menu and make sure the input device is set to the mic. I often use my USB camera when my headset fails and it's a case of plug in, switch input device and job done.
Sorry to be a noob but whats xmb? I have gone to playstation menu? in audio and changed audio imput to some numbers (it was only option) but there is a bar above which I presume is testing mic? but no sound. I tried both mics in then red then blue separately. Still no joy?
[Edit] Forget that; red mic worked for future reference.
Sorry to be a noob but whats xmb? I have gone to playstation menu? in audio and changed audio imput to some numbers (it was only option) but there is a bar above which I presume is testing mic? but no sound. I tried both mics in then red then blue separately. Still no joy?
[Edit] Forget that; red mic worked for future reference.