Does the G923 have brake curve/expo software?

United States
Somewhere between raising hell and Amazing Grace
From what I understand, Logitech changed the brake pedal itself from the G29/920. Did they also axe the curve applied by the wheelbase software so it is now linear for the full travel?

Last edited:
I used to have a G27 and now have a G923, but the pedals doesn't seem any different to me. Nor the wheel itself, they have been basically selling the same product since the G25, but the wheel assembly itself goes as far back as the DF Pro.

m76
I used to have a G27 and now have a G923, but the pedals doesn't seem any different to me. Nor the wheel itself, they have been basically selling the same product since the G25, but the wheel assembly itself goes as far back as the DF Pro.
G25/27 had a linear brake spring, G29/920 added a hard rubber bumper (to mimic the feel of a load cell) as well as a firmware/software tweak that increases brake sensitivity at the end of the travel. The internet complained that it was too stiff so the G923 has a progressive rate spring without the bumper.

I’m more concerned with the brake curve tweak than the physical pedal travel itself. I’m wondering if they removed it along with the physical bumper in the pedal.

Photo from Boosted Media YouTube, G29 top (bumper not shown) G923 bottom.

Attachments

• 572DA9ED-C693-4E98-9A87-2129A392B8BE.jpeg
    572DA9ED-C693-4E98-9A87-2129A392B8BE.jpeg
    22 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Back