cryptomanic Messages 5,724 Messages GTP_Cryptomanic Apr 18, 2011 #1 I have the car in my garage but it does not list a paint color, it is black but I was wondering if it came in different colors. Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
I have the car in my garage but it does not list a paint color, it is black but I was wondering if it came in different colors.
GT_Prologue5 Messages 3,129 Messages GTP_GTPrologue5 Messages None Apr 18, 2011 #4 TeddyBear-420 yes mine is red Click to expand... Check and see if that's a 400R and not a 270R.
TeddyBear-420 Messages 1,473 Messages Teddy_Bear-420 Apr 18, 2011 #5 GT_Prologue5 Check and see if that's a 400R and not a 270R. Click to expand... opps ur right its the 400R
GT_Prologue5 Check and see if that's a 400R and not a 270R. Click to expand... opps ur right its the 400R
cryptomanic Messages 5,724 Messages GTP_Cryptomanic Apr 18, 2011 #6 Heres the link, its just like this one. I already have a supersonic silver Nismo 400R. http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=632 Well thats easy, I dont have to worry about getting that one in any different colors. Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
Heres the link, its just like this one. I already have a supersonic silver Nismo 400R. http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=632 Well thats easy, I dont have to worry about getting that one in any different colors.
jedi09 Messages 640 Cali Messages SocalsZHP Apr 18, 2011 #7 I think in the description it states the car was only available in black IRL.