I think it refreshes for every room you enter. If the track in the room changes, it will not refresh. Only new rooms. I haven't payed too much attention though, so may be wrong.
I think it refreshes for every room you enter. If the track in the room changes, it will not refresh. Only new rooms. I haven't payed too much attention though, so may be wrong.
Yes this is right. Every lobby entered passes a day and refreshes the UCD. You can stay in that lobby and do as many races as you want and it will still only progress one day.
I've Tried to do just that, going online racing in a single lobby over and over. It could work, but for me I just kept getting disconnected or kicked (for not having a mic) over and over, and then the car was gone before I even had a chance to make a cent. It may work better if its organized though.
That would be the best solution, but there are so many great looking cars available! Maybe the seasonal races would work, as they should be pretty stable. I'll have to check on the Payout.
That would be the best solution, but there are so many great looking cars available! Maybe the seasonal races would work, as they should be pretty stable. I'll have to check on the Payout.
Some of the seasonal events pay 1,000,000 credits for gold (which can only be collected once), just try to do it on your first go, redoing or restarting these passes a day and cycles the UCD.
Do some research on what is the best car for the event and you should do well.