Does your wife or girlfriend help you out.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ziggy Jinx
  • 32 comments
  • 2,771 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
63
Me wife has started helping me out over the last four days, when I'm out she will set up B-Spec races and sort out what car and rubber is needed.
Today I was out for about six hour and she just kept swaping back and forth TV and PS3 to sort me out races while looking after the kids... Hat off to me missus.
 
That's the last thing my wife would do. :lol:

HOWEVER!

I have the kids (4 and 6) keeping the horde of B-Bobs winning (once I have them in the lead, at least). :D
 
Me wife has started helping me out over the last four days, when I'm out she will set up B-Spec races and sort out what car and rubber is needed.
Today I was out for about six hour and she just kept swaping back and forth TV and PS3 to sort me out races while looking after the kids... Hat off to me missus.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:


:)

spy.
 
You re one lucky guy!
 
Awesome. That is awesome.
 
Seems that...

Wife - B-Spec Slave.

I want one, but I'm too young, so I asked my mum to do it while I'm at school, she said "Whats Gran Turismo?"
 
Had mine doing a similar thing last week, unfortunately I was in the kitchen going the Sunday roast!
 
I'm surprised no one has rigged up their Lego Mindstorms kit to remotely control b-spec for them :)
 
Awesome. I should see if I can get my gf involved with B spec. I wonder what she would do:idea:
 
I'm starting to find this really funny, I'm jealous too, I'll just pay my little brother to do mine for me.
 
yep
mine can do a few races for me :) good for earning CRs
 
My missus completed GT4. I kid you not. Her brother got her into it, so "Santa" bought her a PS2 with GT4 a few years ago. She loves it.

One of her favourite pastimes is (I swear) watching me play GT5. I've already proposed.
 
I'm surprised no one has rigged up their Lego Mindstorms kit to remotely control b-spec for them :)

It has crossed my mind, but I wasn't gonna use Mindstorms.

Would be pretty simple to rig up a timer to press x (just solder into a broken controller) every so often to keep him from getting cold and giving away the race.

I could also get a little tougher and have it timed so that it can press x and then press over after the race is over, and then get back into the race again and redo it.
 
So OP I presume you have a PS3 and a tv set up in your kitchen? Otherwise I don't understand how your wife could be playing for you.
 
So OP I presume you have a PS3 and a tv set up in your kitchen? Otherwise I don't understand how your wife could be playing for you.

I laughed, rather hard and choked on my food... :grumpy:
 
Can I have her?
 
So OP I presume you have a PS3 and a tv set up in your kitchen? Otherwise I don't understand how your wife could be playing for you.

Hahaha good one, funny coming from a guy with no wife or girlfriend :sly:. But seriously I laughed when I read it.

Since we have a one month old baby when I asked her to help continue my bspec while I was at work she just looked at my like she wanted to slap me. But she did it anyways haha.
 
My wife regularly does B-Spec races for me, and she sends me text message updates to tell me what lap they are currently busy with.

She reckons its fun to sit and watch the B-Specs racing.
 
Hell naw!!

My girl accused me of being addicted to video games because I didn't want to go to the club with her. That bringing sand to the beach! I don't wanna go and stare at a bunch of chicks staring back at me and I can't do nothing. I been at work all day, all I wanna do is cool out and race. Just because you homesick, and wanna hear some reggae I got to suffer through that mess. We got the internet we can listen to the music and dance all we want at the house!

/rant
 
Hah, exactly my girlfriend does the same :)
 
My wife doesn't mind GT5 as much as Call of Duty since I don't yell at it as much. I have just started B-Spec stuff, but she has done the A-Spec 98K every four minutes race ten or more times so far.
 
So OP I presume you have a PS3 and a tv set up in your kitchen? Otherwise I don't understand how your wife could be playing for you.

71fa73072c085b2df9ce0330423f39cd.gif
 
My girlfriend is helping me grind to level 25 and starting tomorow while I'm at work I'm setting her up with a new b spec driver so I can prepare fo endurances.
 
This thread is pointless without pictures....... :lol:
 
My wife bought me my PS3 as a surprise Christmas gift 3 years ago 👍
 
I can't even get mine to figure out how to switch from the ps3 to the tv half the time. But she hasn't complained about the cockpit in the living room so I can't complain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back