Here ya go hope you like them! 👍

5531263083_14815b06f7_z.jpg

5531856630_32bc2ed1c6_z.jpg

5531926336_6987e9ab5e_b.jpg

5531908840_e5ae59de1f_z.jpg

5531352867_f0ae5e4c67_z.jpg

5531360437_bea227463c_b.jpg

5531374241_3743a963a5_z.jpg

There's some good photos in this gallery (I particularly like the Citroen GT race car set) but you seem to be using too much of what looks to be high pass or minimum filtering, and as a result some of your shots look either washed out or overly-saturated. Your angles are great, color balance, sharpness, all of those are great.

Only bit of criticism I have is just as I've described. You seem to overcompensating with the filters. Ease back on them and you'll keep churning out great picture after great picture. 👍

There's some good photos in this gallery (I particularly like the Citroen GT race car set) but you seem to be using too much of what looks to be high pass or minimum filtering, and as a result some of your shots look either washed out or overly-saturated. Your angles are great, color balance, sharpness, all of those are great.

Only bit of criticism I have is just as I've described. You seem to overcompensating with the filters. Ease back on them and you'll keep churning out great picture after great picture. 👍

Thank you for the advice. I mostly meant to add more of the editing effects. I mostly use the vignette & sharpen effects from Flikr. For most of the pics I like that kind of look depending on the car. If I feel like it wont look as good I wont really touch the picture Ill just use some light editing to make it more clear but other then that Ill just leave it. But if I think the car/pic will look good with that dark feel around it Ill use it. What pics particularly were you thinking about?

Your pictures are truly unique and special
I really enjoyed to watch them. Well most of them. Some where a bit too special. But I like it when people play around and try something different.
In some pictures you done that too much, but overall, your Gallery is awesome.
Keep up your good work and especially your style. thumbs up!!! :)

Thank you for the advice. I mostly meant to add more of the editing effects. I mostly use the vignette & sharpen effects from Flikr. For most of the pics I like that kind of look depending on the car. If I feel like it wont look as good I wont really touch the picture Ill just use some light editing to make it more clear but other then that Ill just leave it. But if I think the car/pic will look good with that dark feel around it Ill use it. What pics particularly were you thinking about?

The Chevelle (2nd pic, although it doesn't help that it's Standard), ACR (3rd pic), and the Z/28 set.

Your recent shots are getting tons better and even before then a lot of your shots stood out amongst the rest. Seems the only real trouble you have is getting a bit too happy with the editing. I had the same problem when I started editing my stuff. The more you play around with the values, the more accustomed you'll become with knowing what appears to look good and what does look good.

Keep at it though because you're definitely getting it.

Your pictures are truly unique and special
I really enjoyed to watch them. Well most of them. Some where a bit too special. But I like it when people play around and try something different.
In some pictures you done that too much, but overall, your Gallery is awesome.
Keep up your good work and especially your style. thumbs up!!! :)

Thank you appreciate it! :)

The Chevelle (2nd pic, although it doesn't help that it's Standard), ACR (3rd pic), and the Z/28 set.

Your recent shots are getting tons better and even before then a lot of your shots stood out amongst the rest. Seems the only real trouble you have is getting a bit too happy with the editing. I had the same problem when I started editing my stuff. The more you play around with the values, the more accustomed you'll become with knowing what appears to look good and what does look good.

Keep at it though because you're definitely getting it.

Yea I've actually been meaning to redo that 3rd pic of the Viper ACR & 69 Camaro set.. Guess Ill have to get on it! Thanks 👍

Great shots and composition :) a little too much sharpening for my taste - gives a pixelated outline in some cases, otherwise I really like the feel of them - keep them coming :)

too much sharpening. but i like how the pictures were framed, and that color actually works well on the car. never would've thought of that.

A few pics I put together... I have a lot of editing to do for another car so Ill finish that up tomorrow.

2006 Aston Martin DB9 Coupe

5652711031_2d9e73dc31_z.jpg

5652742619_6b3a3bfafa_z.jpg

5652753515_6af5d7f029_z.jpg

5652764895_061b4816ba_z.jpg

Damn. So many hot pics. The one with the right end side of the R34 is so hot, its my background on my PC LOL.

Good job with the standard cars as well. Love the Muscle cars.

But dont oversteer when drifting it kills me xD.

Latest Posts

Back