Dolp's Gallery [Update June 2: Aston Martin V12 Vantage]

• Thread starter Dolp
  • 639 comments
Some of those shots are just unbelievably good!
Congrats on your newborn as well! 👍

Better late than never :sly:

The caterham and F1 shots are incredible 👍 I love how you use the tones in your editing!

Mr. Albeau, I would like you to know that you stole photos from Google Images and wrote your signature. For shame! :lol:

In other words, :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:!

Back to business with two sets in one!! :sly:

Couldn't resist to buy two Aventadors... One for taking bread on the morning, the second one to use some tires on track...

For the bread...

For the track...

Dolp: you really made that machine look good :drool: I'm not a complete fan of the Aventador, it has too many sharp edges IMO. But very very nice pics 👍

The only way I can tell they're both not the Premium is the rims. Realism perfected as always Dolp, great, great shots.

I'm glad PD made this car available in a Premium edition. It's too good to pass by for great photography.

Cheers

Some good shots here an there. But to be quite honest. I think it's not your best work, they are realistic but lack artistic sense. If you could incorporate those sort of shots where you say. Wow, what is that!? Like abstract. If you did the odd shot like this. You would be considered even better. ;) You did very well with the Lamborghini Aventador, well done. 👍

Back