DomSupra's Drifting Video's **9|27**

United States
Bronx, NY
DomSupra
Dom Supra
Here's a couple of my videos. I like to drift with other people who is serious about drifting, & I believe I get very close when I tandem with others. I just need to work on keeping it as I tend to tap, but who doesn't?! :sly: Enjoy!

Here's my Youtube Channel

******RECENT******

Drift Emotion

A Little Story

While PSN's down..

I'm in the S14 while Bee_Dizzle is in his Monaro. No editing but music.

Nice wall tap by my amigo HardParked.

Fly By? Indeed it is.

Me & Bee at it again!

Last edited:
Nice videos! How can you use the H shifter without clutch? is it possible to shift without clutch but you can still du a clutch kick?

I use clutch, you just don't see my foot work. :sly:

is it possible to shift without clutch but you can still du a clutch kick?

If you clutch kick in the game, you WILL have to shift with the clutch. The clutch as act a button that, when pressed, it will activate the need to shift with the clutch.

I use clutch, you just don't see my foot work. :sly:

If you clutch kick in the game, you WILL have to shift with the clutch. The clutch as act a button that, when pressed, it will activate the need to shift with the clutch.

I know I just got my G25 and practice drifting with H shifter ;) usually i use the semiauto because it' faster and you can shift up while drifting but clutchkicks would be nice for laggy turbo engines :)
after 2 days the shifting works very well but I'll never be as good as with semiauto. Now I know why the D1 cars have these transmissions 👍

D1 cars are not semi auto they use sequential dog mission which allow them to shift up without the clutch but to downshift they still have to use the clutch.

I been away for a bit. but sweet drifting bro. these vids reminded me why we do what we do! Nuff respect!

Back