Donald Trump Calls for More American Cars in GT Sport

images-179.jpeg

:D

This issue is real huge. I wonder if fake-racesim developers barely pass any background check. Who knows, maybe Sony = ISIS??!!
Ford Pinto, I'm waiting for your inclusion in GTS.

Is it true he's going to put a wall around all them ovals? What will happen to the run off?

Is it true he's going to put a wall around all them ovals? What will happen to the run off?

No, he's going to put walls IN the ovals. Few laps on the outer ring, U-turn, then a few laps on the inner ring. Imagine that.

“Way too much focus on moving to the left all the time. Should focus more on turning right.”

I had no idea that it was April first so this totally tricked me for a second :lol:

I know what you mean. At first I was thinking "why on earth would Donald Trump care in the slightest about what cars get put in some video game?"

Good heavens, today is going to be groan inducing.

This is surely an April Fools joke. Why would he be specifically targeting Gran Turismo anyway? Gran Turismo has always been biased towards Japanese cars.

April fool, BUT.... american cars are much more represented than french cars in Gran turismo series :-(
Peugeot, Renault, Citroen are those brand mark anecdotic in automotive sports?

At first I was thinking "why on earth would Donald Trump care in the slightest about what cars get put in some video game?"
As President he gets early access to entertainment media - Obama reportedly got advance screenings of Game of Thrones, and why on Earth would Obama care about what characters get killed in some fantasy TV show?

The gaming industry is bigger than the film industry. And as we saw with the truck drive last month, Trump loves driving - he used to own a Diablo. I'm just surprised he didn't complain about the oversized animated driver hands...

GtSport has the worst cars, the worst cars I tell you. We've been doing tremendous work in the US automotive industry, tremendous work. I'm the greatest business man and I'll handle the negotiations with Kaz, it's going to go great. Make Gran Turismo American again. /Trump quote

I cringed wheb reading this and thought "this can't be true... seriously?" And didn't even know it was April 1st. It almost got me. :lol:

As President he gets early access to entertainment media - Obama reportedly got advance screenings of Game of Thrones, and why on Earth would Obama care about what characters get killed in some fantasy TV show?

The gaming industry is bigger than the film industry. And as we saw with the truck drive last month, Trump loves driving - he used to own a Diablo. I'm just surprised he didn't complain about the oversized animated driver hands...

The gaming industry doesn't exactly cater to his ilk of people though. I'd certainly picture Obama and his family watching Game of Thrones over getting first access to Gran Turismo. I'm not sure how popular it is over in the UK, but Game of Thrones is huge over here in the United States. You're more likely to see merchandise for Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, or Duck Dynasty (granted the popularity has waned a bit) in stores, rather than Gran Turismo or something like that. Mario and Call of Duty would probably be the extent of the matched popularity. But really, Donald Trump doesn't strike me as a video game sort of guy.

Of course, I could be very well wrong and he could be an avid video game fan that few people could picture him being. Sort of like the surprise I had when I found out how much Robin Williams or James Woods liked video games. Never knew he owned a Diablo or loved driving though, that's interesting.

This just in, that million dollar maniac vince MEEK MAHON has brought the rights for American cars to be in GT sport and has cancelled all American cars to be in GT sport.

Back