azq27 Messages 12 Messages azq27 Jan 19, 2011 #1 Hey guys. I've driven the car now for a while and it just doesn't fit my driving style. so I've decided to give it away. the first reply will get it.
Hey guys. I've driven the car now for a while and it just doesn't fit my driving style. so I've decided to give it away. the first reply will get it.
azq27 Messages 12 Messages azq27 Jan 19, 2011 #4 Congratulations Scooter8299 you can have it in 2 and a half hours i hope. racing a endurance race with it. just give me your PSN name and i will ad you ASAP
Congratulations Scooter8299 you can have it in 2 and a half hours i hope. racing a endurance race with it. just give me your PSN name and i will ad you ASAP
brambos Messages 1,426 Messages Burammm Jan 19, 2011 #7 Scooter8299 I want it! Click to expand... Surprisingly good car. You'll like it. I did the Indy 500 with it and enjoyed it a lot...
Scooter8299 I want it! Click to expand... Surprisingly good car. You'll like it. I did the Indy 500 with it and enjoyed it a lot...