Done a new mod to the Skyline

SkylineObsession

Expert daydreamer
Premium
Messages
4,283
New Zealand
New Zealand
Messages
SkylineObsession
Messages
Mangosaurus
A lot of time and effort went into choosing the right wing. :)
Eventually this one was decided apon.

No plans to change the colour of it though. :cool:
 

Attachments

  • newspolier.jpg
    newspolier.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 266
Nice!
 
Out of all the wings to choose you chose a Supra style wing?? :odd:
 
Personally i dont like, i would be perfer wingless or gtr wing. But each to there own you like and thats wat matter :)
 
Personally, I would have gone for the tiniest little lip spoiler, a la C30 Benz or Altezza. But whatever floats your boat man. As long as you like it.
 
Im not that big of a fan of that wing to tell you the truth. Its cool though if you like it, its all good.
 
Originally posted by The Porko
Personally i dont like, i would be perfer wingless or gtr wing. But each to there own you like and thats wat matter :)
 
the color does not match so i dont like and i would perfer a different style wing but nice choice i guess.
 
Originally posted by chaser_fan
Personally, I would have gone for the tiniest little lip spoiler, a la C30 Benz or Altezza. But whatever floats your boat man. As long as you like it.

i agree
 
It doesn't even look centered. Is that guy holding it on with his hand?

I call bull****. And if this is real, 👎
 
I don't like it much, but it's your car, and it's upto you.
 
Well done Klostrophobic!

And this has gone on long enough. :D

My brother drove his RX7 up to Dad's in the weekend to get it painted. They took the rear spoiler off the RX7 and put it onto the Skyline as a joke. Then took photo's. Hence...

I seriously think that the spoiler does definately not suit the car. And i'd never do anything like that to it!

I'll give you all my home address now so that you can send me a carton of very rotten eggs. :D :)

Honourable mentions go to Slick6 for investigating! :D
 

Attachments

  • klos-winner.jpg
    klos-winner.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 81
Originally posted by Mustang-man
Well done Klostrophobic!

And this has gone on long enough. :D

My brother drove his RX7 up to Dad's in the weekend to get it painted. They took the rear spoiler off the RX7 and put it onto the Skyline as a joke. Then took photo's. Hence...

I seriously think that the spoiler does definately not suit the car. And i'd never do anything like that to it!

I'll give you all my home address now so that you can send me a carton of very rotten eggs. :D :)

Honourable mentions go to Slick6 for investigating! :D

Thank God your not going to do, i had a feeling that you werent that stupid, but u got most of us. Good joke dude :lol: :p ;) :banghead:
 
I thought this was a joke thats why I didnt reply, just watch what happens.
 
Back