Done!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Francisco67
  • 32 comments
  • 2,518 views
You're among the many GT fans that are on STRIKE.

Some people have "ON STRIKE - GT5P" in the comment section on the PSN ID's.

I don't know if I'd go so far as to say I'm on strike, thats a little melodramatic. I'd just say I'm bored, and when PD gives me a reason to pick it back up, I'm there.
 
I've just started playing again after months off (probably 3-4 months). Gotta say I'm really disappointed with the lack of variety in the expert events. There used to be an event for every track, now there's only 3!! Also, when in the last few months did everyone online start racing "initial D" style? :s
 
Small games need pauses. Go play something else and later you will be able to enjoy it again. I've been off serious GT5P racing for about a month.
 
Back