Don't Expect Project CARS 3 in 2019: Here's Why That's a Good Thing

No idea who was expecting PCARS3 in 2019. If it does, I'll get every GTPlanet member a Porsche 911*.

*Does not actually guarantee a Porsche 911 or any car or me actually giving anyone anything. A GTPlanet member may be defined as a person on a planet without any life on it.

Last edited:
This is in line what I was expecting as far as release date. And that's just fine. I've been able to get a lot of milage out of pCars2 with lots of room to do even more in my league. I'm fairly content with pCars2 being my go to for the rest of the year an beyond. Not holding my breath for GTR3 thats for sure.

Would I mind a stop-gap update or two to pCars2 before then? Hell no, but it's not going to happen.

I have so much fun with PC2...so I can wait on PC3. It would be nice to have new DLC for PC2. I mean...I need Sebring and Road Atlanta. And every other Track would be a nice bonus too. I'm really not sure what I should think about the MadBox. I think its extrem courageous. But for me I'm absolutely sure to switch to a gaming PC so who cares how Mad Slightly Mad Studios will go as long they don't go bankrupt because I'm really looking forward to PC3

No idea who was expecting PCARS3 in 2019. If it does, I'll get every GTPlanet member a Porsche 911.

Plot Twist: Project Cars Go gets rebranded to PCARS3 and is available this year! :D

If that's the case, you better find me a 991.2 GT2 RS. :cool:

No idea who was expecting PCARS3 in 2019. If it does, I'll get every GTPlanet member a Porsche 911*.

*Does not actually guarantee a Porsche 911 or any car or me actually giving anyone anything. A GTPlanet member may be defined as a person on a planet without any life on it.

I liked it before you added the disclaimer ;)

I wasn't even expecting it this year anyway. Project Cars 2 came out 3.5 years after the original (iirc), so I expect the same amount of time (at least) before seeing the 3rd one appear.

Wait until next gen console for sure, also gives me plenty of time to upgrade my CPU/GPU.

:(

Can i have a p1 better :)

Almost pointless talking about a game this early in development. At the end of the day, it will be a Mad Box launch exclusive and 99% of us will never ever play it :sly:

Nevertheless it is quite early to start discussing the game. We would be better off playing PCars 2. I doubt repeating ourselves over and over will change the outcome. Voicing new topics though can always be useful

PC 3 would be great in 2019 because Forza will make a break.

They already said that.
So yes, I see a Forza 8 in 2020 as start title for the new Xbox.

A Gran Turismo 7 might come one day but surely not 2019.

What about a pc2 open world expansion. It could be a small town, with a highway going around it. I'll even take just a part of the autobahn, Nothing much. Easiest $40 I'll ever spend. And that will definitely tie us over until pc3.

In any event. We need a OPEN WORLD PROJECT CARS

PC 3 would be great in 2019 because Forza will make a break.

They already said that.
So yes, I see a Forza 8 in 2020 as start title for the new Xbox.

A Gran Turismo 7 might come one day but surely not 2019.

As far as i know, they never denied a new Forza game for 2019. Someone at Turn 10 just claimed they didnt work at Forza 8 at that time, but its still possible that a new Forza will arrive this year. I looks unlikely right now, but who knows?

As far as i know, they never denied a new Forza game for 2019. Someone at Turn 10 just claimed they didnt work at Forza 8 at that time, but its still possible that a new Forza will arrive this year. I looks unlikely right now, but who knows?

That's correct. While there's been no confirmation of Turn 10 skipping 2019 in terms of new game launches, a lot of signs point to it.

E3 will show us guys :)

I think a Forza 8 as launch game for next xbox sounds logical so they skip 2019.
Forza 7 has a great base, they could easy fill thag with dlc in 2019.

2019 would be bad for PC3. I want something more than PC2, and this requires new generation :) I just hope it will come before MadBox.

Back