H3avyM3tal Messages 342 Haifa Messages Tomeru Messages Tomeru Jul 26, 2005 #1 Like I said, can you people pls direct me to someplace with lap times? Please?
s12ken Messages 1,300 Messages slimjin2008 Jul 26, 2005 #2 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=153 use the search function nest time
H3avyM3tal Messages 342 Haifa Messages Tomeru Messages Tomeru Jul 26, 2005 #3 s12ken https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=153 use the search function nest time Click to expand... Wait, i did search, but I tought those are unverified... Thanks btw, and are those something to strive to? If so, then let the practice begin! (got myself a dfp...) Sorry...
s12ken https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=153 use the search function nest time Click to expand... Wait, i did search, but I tought those are unverified... Thanks btw, and are those something to strive to? If so, then let the practice begin! (got myself a dfp...) Sorry...
McLaren Premium Messages 46,777 Texas Jul 26, 2005 #4 Don't forget to check out the WRS. A place to go if you want to get some lap times and compare them to others. 👍
Don't forget to check out the WRS. A place to go if you want to get some lap times and compare them to others. 👍