Dont Mean to Intrude...

• Thread starter 2844520
  • 14 comments
Would I be outta line if I were to ask what you guys do for a living? Apart from playing the finest driving simulator on this planet. Sorry if you think this is a private question, if so, get a life!;)

PS I am a Web Designer.

Originally posted by 2844520
Would I be outta line if I were to ask what you guys do for a living? Apart from playing the finest driving simulator on this planet. Sorry if you think this is a private question, if so, get a life!;)

PS I am a Web Designer.

Not outof line for me. Im a bum :D lol

I am an Architectual Drafter, in school to be a Construction Manager/Architect... (sounds important right? then how come I am writting this at work?! :lol: )

No way, this isn't out of line; it's just what the Strip was created for! :) I'm a web designer.

Well here goes with a list of duties that pay the bills:

Web Design enthusiest
Office Manager/IT Systems Manager
Studio Engineer
Bass Player

With so much work to do, how do I find time to race? :confused:

Originally posted by 2844520

PS I am a Web Designer.

no problemo dude...

UCLA bruin majoring in Computer engineering....

I am the (THE) System Administrator for Stone & Ward. We are a smallish advertising and marketing firm in Little Rock, Arkansas. A few of our clients are TCBY, Terminix, and Baptist Health (Little Rock). We do everything from newspaper ads, magazine ads, television and radio, to product placement in movies and sit-coms. For our larger clients we even do their websites, anual reports, employee mailers, and training guides. I'm not much of the creative type, but it is really interesting (and fun) to get to work in that environment. During the first couple of years I learned a lot, but now the new employees are starting to ask my advice ... because I'm nearing 'senior staff'. Ha! I'm 23 and I've only worked there a little over two and a half years.

~LoudMusic

when not online i pay the bills by working for woolworths plc , making sure loads of kids get there xmas pressies on time !!:cool:

Originally posted by mr persistance
when not online i pay the bills by working for woolworths plc , making sure loads of kids get there xmas pressies on time !!:cool:

PS2'S AND GT3 INCLUDED :D :D :cool:

Back