Don't wish your life away!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter craste
  • 42 comments
  • 2,658 views

craste

(Banned)
Messages
576
Are you also wishing your life away for the next 'fall' update?

Anyway when is 'fall'? - is it Autumn - September'ish?

I still really want to see skid marks - you know know when you see a load of smoke in the distance cos somebodys over cooked it in a corner - well can you imagine seeing it with all of their skid marks all over the place when they have spun out - it'll be soo funny and bring so much more realism to the game.

Do you think it would be a good idea if we could have a scrolling l.e.d type message which we could assign to a button on our controllers to display from our rear screens of the car we are driving when we overtake people like "eat my dust" or perhaps an arm could extend from the driver and give the 'finger' perhaps :)


Oh I wish it was fall.

Whens fall again?
 
When is fall??? Good question! I'm sure there is some debate over the exact time and even if we do agree on a start the update could be anytime from then until the end of 'fall'.

As for the messages, dont hold your breadth, there will be no 'finger showing' in a game like this and as for messages. I doubt that will happen as people wont or shouldnt be able to write anything whilst driving, and theres also the issue of people writing unsuitable messages.

As for tire marks. I hope that will come soon. Although the way the cars in GT dont really interact with the track makes me beleave that tire marks could be pritty far away, that it would actually be very difficult for PD to impliment that into the game. Just my 'lay man' thoughts.
 
There not important right now all people want is private rooms and some new tracks.
 
GT has never had tire marks... And for the "real driving simulator" that's lame.

I just want more tracks, I can deal with all other things as they are, sure, more cars would be fun but rather tracks.
 
My vote goes with private lobbies, simple. Maybe more extensive split times to, ie sector times display permantly until the end of a lap, as well as split times between you and the leader, car behind and car infront.
 
well winter officially starts at 21st december...so i guess it will come at the 20st....lol.

for me also more tracks and private lobbys are on the top of my wishlist....

spyrrari.
 
I think fall ends around Thanksgiving some time. What I am really missing is some sort of on screen running order - sometimes I get taken out SO badly I can't even tell who did it and if you don't even finish the race you never get to see the finish order.

As for tire marks. I hope that will come soon.

Actually, if you belive all the other posts, I think what PD is doing instead is making all the tires grip SO well that there will never be skid marks. :)
 
And did they say Fall of 08? ;)
For now, I don't want them to rush DAMANGE into the PATCH.
I would love to see
#3 24 Hour cycle
#2 Weather effects, At least rain and dry
#1 Private online racing roomS!
 
To me fall update and PD = Tokyo Game Show 08.
Ok maybe a fudge factor of one week for good measure. One track and the 2000 or 2001Castrol Tom's Supra.
 
I think they will announce it at TGS like they showed GT TV at e3 and then released it
 
well winter officially starts at 21st december...so i guess it will come at the 20st....lol.

for me also more tracks and private lobbys are on the top of my wishlist....

spyrrari.

Maybe they've planned it for 20th December, but knowing PD, it'll get delayed. Hopefully it won't become a winter update :yuck:;).

I'd be surprised if they didn't show at least a preview at TGS. It's the last major game show of the year and would get them maximum publicity.
 
My little wish would be the ability to turn the HUD completely off in cockpit mode.

Skid marks would be nice, too.

Okay, and I want the Ferrari California. Please?
 
There's one thing not many mention but it bothers me a bunch: Could I have replays of online races? The best and closest races I've had have been online and its a shame they can only stay in my memory.
 
Cars & Tracks, Private room, Tire grip, Fix the drivers hand inside the cockpit.
 
like i said before, i want nurburgring before anything else.
 
To me fall update and PD = Tokyo Game Show 08

Looks like october 9-12. If their presence last year was any indication, then we should see "something" good.
 
EDIT: Wrote before looking at responses

This is turning into another wish list btw.
 
Last edited:
where to star:)

-Correct hand movement!! and Paddle Shift animation!!!
-The display of the TT needs to be clear and crips, like the R8's!
-Rain!
-damage
-tracks
-cars

But all these things in small amounts, cars perhaps a handful and maybe 2 tracks, you know.
 
Finger crossed that this thread becomes another "Working Reverse Lights" thread - to be honest, one hasn't pop-up for some time now..:cheers:
 
Yep, another wish list.

If you're any good amar, you'll never put yourself a situation where you'll have to back up ;). Just joking, of course.
 
1 - Private races
2 - More laps/endurance races
3 - Early evening/night time races with the ability to turn front/rear lights on
4 - Changing weather conditions
 
Women in bikinis walking across the track before the start, holding signs above their heads, just like in ridge racer.

Nothing else is important!
 
Finger crossed that this thread becomes another "Working Reverse Lights" thread

I've never understood why anyone would be concered with wanting working reverse lights in GT5, not unless they're worried about people driving round the track in reverse lol.
 
women in bikinis walking across the track before the start, holding signs above their heads, just like in ridge racer.

Nothing else is important!

+ 1,000,000 :)

Actually what I really want is the following 16 cars.

ARTA NSX, REAL NSX, TAKATA DOME NSX, EPSON NSX & RAYBRIG NSX

YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R, CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R, MOTUL AUTECH GT-R, XANAVI NISMO GT-R & WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R

ENEOS SC430, ECLIPSE ADVAN SC430, houzan KRAFT SC430, PETRONAS TOM'S SC430, ZENT CERUMO SC430 & DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430

and the following 5 tracks.

Okayama International Circuit, Sepang Circuit, Sportsland Sugo, Twin Ring Motegi & Autopolis

All data from the official supergt website.
 
Last edited:
People, there is already a variety of wish list threads. Please look around a bit an post in existing threads before starting a new one. Thanks.
 
1 - Private races
2 - More laps/endurance races
3 - Early evening/night time races with the ability to turn front/rear lights on
4 - Changing weather conditions
👍👍👍 Want this !
Women in bikinis walking across the track before the start, holding signs above their heads, just like in ridge racer.

Nothing else is important!
Yeah, reality sucks! :dunce:
People, there is already a variety of wish list threads. Please look around a bit an post in existing threads before starting a new one. Thanks.
Couldn`t you move it, because this really looks like just another `wishlist` thread?
I have no clue if this is possible though.:)
 
I don't think this is a TRUE wish list thread, we are talking about what can we, or wish, to expect in the FALL update :)
 
Back