Don't wish your life away!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter craste
  • 42 comments
  • 2,658 views
HEHE I would wish for realistic car crashes, and next thing I know, I am in the HOSPITAL!
 
I want PD to work on GT5 as hard as possible instead of updates for GT5P...
 
I want PD to work on GT5 as hard as possible instead of updates for GT5P...

I think GT5p is going to pretty much become GT5, thats why PD said they're 100% commited to GT5p right now.
 
The thing with Gran Turismo is quality. Everything that is in Gran Turismo is as good as it can be. They have probably tried skid marks, but it didn't look 100% so they left it out. Same with dirt, all sand in GT is just texture change and another type of smoke. Kaz himself has mentioned that he is not satisfied with what Gran Turismo is today, not even close. He thinks bigger than we could ever dream of and every GT game that comes out is a small step to the Ultimate Gran Turismo. But the delay of that game is probably forever.
 
The thing with Gran Turismo is quality. Everything that is in Gran Turismo is as good as it can be. They have probably tried skid marks, but it didn't look 100% so they left it out. Same with dirt, all sand in GT is just texture change and another type of smoke. Kaz himself has mentioned that he is not satisfied with what Gran Turismo is today, not even close. He thinks bigger than we could ever dream of and every GT game that comes out is a small step to the Ultimate Gran Turismo. But the delay of that game is probably forever.

As far as skid marks go, if R* can do it in GTAIV, then surely it's not beyond PD to do it GT5.
 
I'd be willing to buy $5 for packages of cars and tracks. I really want in-game sound to be updated, and new tracks would be great.

If it's free, thats fine too! :p
 
GT has never had tire marks... And for the "real driving simulator" that's lame.

What do you mean? There's tire marks all over the tracks! ;);)
 
Do you guys think we could take out a life insurance policy on Kaz, each pay per month and get something when he dies. For when he dies I fear no one will steer GT anywhere but straight to money. Dumbing down the game for the masses. Kaz is my leader.
 
I'd be willing to buy $5 for packages of cars and tracks. I really want in-game sound to be updated, and new tracks would be great.

If it's free, thats fine too! :p

in game sound just HAS been updated...or do you meen music????...

spyrrari.
 
I think GT5p is going to pretty much become GT5, thats why PD said they're 100% commited to GT5p right now.
Then they've ruined the whole thing if you ask me..
 
Then they've ruined the whole thing if you ask me..

It's a bit OTT to say they've ruined it, but with the time and technology they have, then PD could of put up a better show than they have thus far, considering the H U G E budget they have. if the autumn updade doesn't bring any real major changes, then i'll drop GT5p out and wait to see what the real deal GT5 is when it's launched.
 
you guys are not easaly satisfied aren't you....:dopey:
don't you guys remember gt4 prologue???it whas a little -i finish it in one day- game that whas not even worthy being called prologue....
and now see what we allready have and what is still to come!!!!!:):)

i am loving it and can say only one thing:PD keep up the good work,you guys are fantastic!!!👍👍👍

spyrrari.
 
you guys are not easaly satisfied aren't you....:dopey:
don't you guys remember gt4 prologue???it whas a little -i finish it in one day- game that whas not even worthy being called prologue....
and now see what we allready have and what is still to come!!!!!:):)

i am loving it and can say only one thing:PD keep up the good work,you guys are fantastic!!!👍👍👍

spyrrari.

I get where your coming from but PD are trying to please the masses, while at the same time trying to please the more dedicated GT fans, it's six of one ane half a dozen of the other, so theres bound to be some arguments as to what should really be done, Dont get me wrong, I think PD have made a huge improvement over GT4... but more needs to be done to get the perfect sim.
 
Last edited:
Back