Don't Ya Just Hate It When...

• Thread starter WrxScooby
  • 451 comments
United States
Flagstaff, AZ.
SuBiE_SLeePer
BaM BooZeLLed
Share some things that bug you that other drivers do on a day to day basis.

From tonight just running into the store real fast:
When you park especially far to the side for extra clearance is aloud and someone has to park right next to you anyway?

Blurry pic Im on the left and they parked over my line with no reason to.

Last edited:
When people are on the road, and I see them.

That and when people don't move fast enough to turn from a sidestreet onto the main road. You're sitting right behind them and see a gap in traffic, but they don't take it.

Ha, try spending a couple weeks driving in Seattle. Just a normal day going to class, and when I get out I'm greeted by this guy:

HQ77.jpg

I honestly have no idea how he got so close to my car without scratching it...

Ha, try spending a couple weeks driving in Seattle. Just a normal day going to class, and when I get out I'm greeted by this guy:

HQ77.jpg

Wanna-be Firebird. :lol:

How did you even get into the car? Did you seriously climb in from the passenger's side? :lol:

When mother:censored: don't use their turn signals I want to cut them off, floor the brakes, get out, and shotgun them in the face.

Another thing I hate is when you're trying to get in or out of a parking lot or something from a main road, and cars are stopped because of a red light, and NO ONE lets you in/out. Although when that happens, I just slowly inch out in front of them. I piss a lot of people (rightfully so, IMO) off that way.

Another thing that I don't hate so much but I love to watch because it's funny - when I'm driving the Lincoln (which, in case you didn't know, is severely underpowered and severely overweight) people get in the lane next to me at a stop light and floor it when the light turns green just so they can get in front of me.

There are many other things that irritate me when I'm driving, but these are a few I can think of right now. Something tells me this is going to be an interesting thread. :mischievous:

Actually YES. Good thing guy on the right didn't park too close or I would have to crawl in through the hatch :lol:
I can picture it now. :ill:

EDIT; I just noticed your license plate. I guess your car didn't intimidate him. :P

I can picture it now. :ill:

EDIT; I just noticed your license plate. I guess your car didn't intimidate him. :P

Apparently not. But I did send that pic to campus security and they told me he'll be fined. Never saw that Accord again :D

Apparently not. But I did send that pic to campus security and they told me he'll be fined. Never saw that Accord again :D
Just hope he doesn't know who you are. Although it would be kind of hard to miss that bright red Pontiac.

Trust me, the whole parking lot experience is a LOT more infuriating than finding a spot that you thought was free but wasn't. I absolutely hate parking lots. Although I've never parked anything that wasn't 20 feet long so... :lol:

How did you even get into the car? Did you seriously climb in from the passenger's side? :lol:

Once it had snowed during a heavy wind, ton of snow sticking a foot out on the drivers side, no car broom, had to climb in through the other side. XD

When mother:censored: don't use their turn signals I want to cut them off, floor the brakes, get out, and shotgun them in the face.

I'm just going to quote this so that it comes up more than once on the internet.

Trust me, the whole parking lot experience is a LOT more infuriating than finding a spot that you thought was free but wasn't. I absolutely hate parking lots. Although I've never parked anything that wasn't 20 feet long so... :lol:

Here's a tip: DON'T DRIVE A FREAKING AIRCRAFT CARRIER! :lol:

I shouldn't be saying that, because I will most likely have to drive my grampa's old Buick LeSabre, although it isn't a ginormous car, BUT its still a POS.

So true...

HQTe.jpg

Just hope he doesn't know who you are. Although it would be kind of hard to miss that bright red Pontiac.

Everyone knows who I am at my school :lol:

Had I been driving my other beater Corolla, I would have probably left that 🤬 with 2 flats, a missing side view mirror and a nasty note just in case he didn't get the message.

I think we can all appreciate a place to vent some of our shared frustrations. This was just finally enough today where I felt I needed to make a thread for it.

Thanks for sharing your experiences I know I feel a little better. Some people are just unbelievable.

I remember someone just letting their cart go without paying attention I had to jog across the parking lot to stop it and they never looked back....

It really annoys me when I park near the back of the parking lot, away from other cars, then come back to see that someone else has parked right next to me. I guess they just want to minimize the risk by parking next to someone who gives a crap about their car, but when there's so many other open spaces nearby...

There's an intersection I find myself at at least a few times a week. Both roads are three lane boulevards and have quite a bit of traffic. Whenever I come to a stop here, I have to make a right turn, which wouldn't be noteworthy, except every time, one or two people going straight ruin it for everyone wanting to turn right, and this isn't a short light. Technically legal because it's not a turn lane, but everyone gets screwed over every time. Once the light turns green, it's another example of what bothers me: cars making wide turns. 95% of the time when I make a turn with a group of cars, I'm the only one to actually go into the correct lane. Such laziness.

When I see people on their phones, I just wanna pull up next to them, get out, rip their door open, and smash their phone into itty little bits on the road. I seriously cannot stand people who talk on the phone/text while driving. Some asshole in a Volkswagen Golf nearly drifted head on into my lane going 40 MPH for this reason.

Also when people have really loud sound systems and assume other people wanna hear their crappy music, usually rap. You typically don't hear it so much as feel it buzzing in your head and chest slowly driving you insane. God that annoys the living hell out of me.

Also when people have really loud sound systems and assume other people wanna hear their crappy music, usually rap. You typically don't hear it so much as feel it buzzing in your head and chest slowly driving you insane. God that annoys the living hell out of me.

As someone who spends time in bumper to bumper traffic on his way to school, I deal with this on a regular basis. It's not always the music that bothers me (one time an Accord was blasting classical piano), but it's their F-everyone attitude, where only they matter that aggravates me.

I hate it when the cops pull you over and say something happened that didn't? Then proceed to write a big ticket for said mythological event... I HATE THAT!!:mad:

~True story

Back