DoriUnion | Team Thread Update Coming soon!!

• Thread starter DoriUnion
  • 180 comments

What's the best Drifting COMP'S ?

• D1 Grand Prix JPN/ASIA

Votes: 42 79.2%
  • Formula Drift Tournament's

Votes: 11 20.8%

• Total voters

DoriUnion

(Banned)
United States
California
DoriUnion-Ryuji
picture.php

About T?ri kumiai
Aisatsu shinshi shukujo ga, wareware wa ch?mu-ts? reng?desu. Wa, sonkei o taisetsu ni y?jin no kenkyona gur?pu o mitsukeru. Wareware wa, utsukush? josei, sekush?na kuruma ya hoka ni wa nani ga daisukidesu. Issho ni rettsutandem.

About Dori Union
Greetings ladies and gentlemen, we are Team Dori Union. Here, you will find a humble group of friends who value respect. We love beautiful women, sexy cars and nothing else. Let's tandem together.

Dono y? ni sanka e
Sonoy?ni michi no sekai e b?ken to ts? reng? (EU) to michi o gurafu-ka ****ai baai wa, wata****achi ni PM o okuru.

How to join
If you so wish to venture into the unknown and chart the uncharted with Dori Union, send us a PM.

Picture1-2.png

--------------------------------------------------------------​

DoriUnion Roster

Team Name: DoriUnion-Ryuji
Position : Leader/Founder/Owner,Manager
Level : Pro
Wheel or DS3 : G27,G25,DS3

Team Name: DoriUnion-Silvia
Position : Co-Leader/Captain
Wheel or DS3 : DS3

Team Name: DoriUnion-Neko
Position : Officer/Helper
Wheel or DS3 :G27

Team Name : DoriUnion-ToolZ
Position : Member /Painter

Team Name : DoriUnion-Haku
Position : Member
Level : Amu, ill still woup your ass in Tandem.

Team Name: DoriUnion-Max

Team Name : DoriUnion-Stance ak StanceNation---
Position : Founder /Designer
Wheel or DS3 : G27

Team Name: DoriUnion-Moon

Team Name : SalmanBH aka DoriUnion-Sal
Wheel or DS3 : Logitech G27

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Status
Bad Rep : 0%
Good Rep : 100%

Team Colors
Deep Purple mettlic with Chrome Silver or White rims.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Members Photos.:

DoriUnion-Ryuji Lead or Follow : Both!! My Pic will change soon!!!
Cj08nMf0Km6gpa91Oo_0-2.gif

DoriUnion-Stance Lead or Follow : Both!!
u1PpW1Lz9p6eeI4Kmw_0-1.jpg

DoriUnion Allies :

White Smoke Gang : WSG

Recent Team Videos :

Recruiting skilled drifters by invatation only!!!

Last edited:
Good luck from Team KYOKI! 👍

Yesterday Night you joined a room where I was (3am for me lol)
We have pretty good runs together, Great Skills.. you seem to be a good leader & Nice Team name.

GoodLuck Again From Team KYOKI

Yesterday Night you joined a room where I was (3am for me lol)
We have pretty good runs together, Great Skills.. you seem to be a good leader & Nice Team name.

GoodLuck Again From Team KYOKI

You drift awesome to looking for more drifting with you.

DoriUnion
You to Dog looking for more you had awesome d1 battle last night:tup:

Haha very intense we shall do it again soon. DoriUnion + White Smoke Gang = allies

Last edited:
Make sure you put your members in the original post! If you look for new talents : Finding good people in a random lobby is hard, try looking in the drift trails for people and a lot of them are good. Of course the scores aren't important, but a guy with a high score knows how to drift right ? Or you could ask people who are already in other teams, but you must have a well known name for that first.

However I recommend you to recruit some potential people as well, don't start to prestigious, hard work pays mate! Patience is your key to success

Good luck with your team !

Make sure you put your members in the original post! If you look for new talents : Finding good people in a random lobby is hard, try looking in the drift trails for people and a lot of them are good. Of course the scores aren't important, but a guy with a high score knows how to drift right ? Or you could ask people who are already in other teams, but you must have a well known name for that first.

However I recommend you to recruit some potential people as well, don't start to prestigious, hard work pays mate! Patience is your key to success

Good luck with your team !

True looking forward of drifting with you guy's!

Last edited:
Back