Dorykiiing's Video Thread (UPDATED 27/3/2008)

• Thread starter dorykiiing
  • 65 comments
Ok guys tread updated new video released.......:) :) :) :) :)
Just watch it!!
its quite a big file but its about 9 min video so i couldnt make it smaller...

p.s comments welcome..:)

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? :mad: DONT EVER USE FILE FRONT AGIAN!!!!! :banghead: :irked: 🤬 :grumpy: 👎 :nervous:

Sorry that site really pisses me the 🤬 off!!!! It's slower than dirt and everytime it comes up "your download is ready" I get an active X controll message and when I click it it instantly crashes the internet. Gives a Error report send or don't send things.

Upload to anything but filefront or rapid share......They both suck balls. Majorly. Upload to youtube, or streetfire, or googlevideo, or anything.

I'll comment when I'm able to watch the vids. Jeeze.

GigasINC
Definitely watch it. Downloading now.. I will edit later....

EDIT 1: Filefront is slow for me nowadays... :(
Yeah, I noticed that too! Im downloading the latest vid right now and its going slower than what I'm used to seeing from filefront...

Sorry guys i couldnt do anything with the file host:guilty: ..So its filefront again:ill: :yuck: ..
Every other host(with not limit downloads,bandwith or days) i tryed after wait of about 3 hours and 20% of upload done,made an explorer crash(page not found!)and the upload was past..AND..
i dont wanted to host somewhere with no enough download bandwith or file delete after xx downloads or xx days:indiff: :indiff: ...
💡 i will ask Boundery Leyer if he can host my file in his host:nervous: :) .. but for now filefront :mad: :banghead: ...
Thank you for your paciense guys...:) :)

Eh it works fine. I watched your vid yesterday, and I am once again impressed as usual with your skill :). I even put it on my PSP.

Filefront works fine as long as you know how to use it... as for the active x problem, I'd say you got too much spyware runnin ya Internet Explorer :crazy: also when the list for servers to use comes up, just start from the top, wate for 10 sec, if ya get nonthing click back and then another server, some are faster then others.

Comment time, I have to say that your drifting is very nice, I used to be very good at it on GT2 but I havent played untill I got a PS2 just in Feb and then GT4. I am learning grip style and have that down for the most part, I have been geting my back tires loose in most curves now and re-learning the game... the smoothness of the GFX throw me off so much... Learning curve of the PS2 lol I will get it =)

N35QU1K
Eh it works fine. I watched your vid yesterday, and I am once again impressed as usual with your skill :). I even put it on my PSP.

Thank you friend!!im realy glad you liked it..
p.s now we re team mates i give you a challenge in AE86..hahaha:lol: :lol:
joking mate...:) :)

Aah..finally got the video. Hahahaha...

The video was...AWESOME!!! Worth of my time downloading it. Great drift my friend. Great music too. Excellent for my collections.

Definetely what i expect from my idol. Great dude...

GigasINC
Aah..finally got the video. Hahahaha...

The video was...AWESOME!!! Worth of my time downloading it. Great drift my friend. Great music too. Excellent for my collections.

Definetely what i expect from my idol. Great dude...

Thank you friend,im glad you like it..:) :)
keep drifting:tup: 👍

awesome video man, i watched the first one up there, the like almost ten minute one, it was awesome!! i really wish that i could drift like that...

Dead_Poetic
awesome video man, i watched the first one up there, the like almost ten minute one, it was awesome!! i really wish that i could drift like that...

Thank you man!I m realy glad you liked it!:sly: :)
keep on drifting!:crazy:

Did you upload your GTPDC9 winning video on youtube? I just saw it and the uploader name wasn't you. Or maybe its you with different username.

Just asking....hehehehe. By the way, i love your GTPDC9 Pro video.

N35QU1K
Wow, awesome driving, dude. What are your setting for the IS200?

I m not at home so i cant give you the settings of is200 yet but as soon as i come back i ll pm you the settings man!

keep on drifting!!!!:crazy:

GigasINC
Did you upload your GTPDC9 winning video on youtube? I just saw it and the uploader name wasn't you. Or maybe its you with different username.

Just asking....hehehehe. By the way, i love your GTPDC9 Pro video.

No man it was not me...i 'm not at home so i can't upload any file...perhaps would be a fan of me...hahaha!!!!:sly:
Thanks for your comments friend...:)
I realy waiting for the day i ll come back at drifting..
And i ll come back my friend...a lot lot better...:sly: :crazy:

Marouan
dude ur from europe right... ur awesome :P care to get on xlink to teach me ...

Yes man from Greece...thank you for your comments!!!!!:sly: :)
I would realy like to play on xlink but i don't have the time and im not in the right place now to do it...A liltle patience would be gratefull...i ll come back at drifting....:( :crazy: :) :sly:

rsmithdrift
Damm dude.....awesome drifting. I really liked the vid and some nice editing also......Good job! 👍

Thank you,man!!I realy appriciate the feedback!By the way i think i could have done better in editing but was the first time using the vegas6..Next time!
Keep on drifting!!:crazy: :)

Ok no anything clearly new here,a video was inserted in the thread which is an old one of my,first i think,but i find it today by luck so i uploaded it and i updated finaly the thread with the "youtube edition" videos becouse the very old download links which have been there before had very long long time been broken...So...for now there are not NEW videos becouse im waiting to update to GT5 AND PS3....So enjoy the old videos everyone...

Thank you and enjoy!!:)

Dorykiiing

Back