Double your car!

  • Thread starter Thread starter buddy5
  • 17 comments
  • 2,185 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

buddy5

(Banned)
Messages
15
I know how to copy cars, so if you have a cool car and you want two of them, send me it and ill send you two, i can send as many cars as i like in a day so no day waits.
 
I don't think asking for an explanation is too much.
 
yeah, why dont you just share the workaround, instead of requesting peoples cars for nothing.
 
Oooh it's like the double your isk scam in Eve Online, good one :P
 
I love the OP's signature, must be a reason why you have infractions already haha.
 
LOL!!!!!!!

I reported this, for obvious reasons. Don't need members getting scammed.
 
Ok... so whats you PSN?
 
Send you my worst car so you can buy a duplicate so I'd trust you, then send you an expensive car and never hear from you again? Hell yeah, sign me up for that.
 
I know how to copy cars, so if you have a cool car and you want two of them, send me it and ill send you two, i can send as many cars as i like in a day so no day waits.

take%20your%20fail.jpg
 
Last edited:
Give me your PSN and I'll send you my R32 skyline. Standard.

I expect 2 R32s back within 10 minutes.
 
Have a look at my other thread, why do you think I have so many F10s?

And I got infringements because I didn't start my sentence with a capital!

Like I said, send me your PSN. I will send you my R32 GT-R. I have 2 of them anyway so I'm not losing anything. They're pretty hard to find in the used dealer lot, and I'll know if you did that cause mine both have 0 miles on them.
 
This thread is full of win :O.
 
And this thread is locked pending deliberation by the moderators.

If this is a scam, it stays locked.

If it isn't a scam, we have to deliberate whether it constitutes a cheat and an unfair advantage for players.

Once you find out whether it's legit or not, tecknical, you can PM me or whichever moderator is on-board at the time. If you'd like to have the thread re-opened, buddy5, you can send a PM explaining how and what this thread is. Until then, locksville.
 
This sounds suspiciously like a Ponzi scheme. Go ask Bernie Madoff how that worked out for him.

Thread closed.

EDIT: Damn, you beat me to it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back