Dougboy's Pikchurs

• Thread starter Dougboy
  • 91 comments
850860545_ctmxm-XL.jpg

cool 👍

You can still see the reflection of the avenger a little in the boot lid. Casual observer wouldn't notice however as it is quite minimal. What ND are you using?

ahhh i see that i still have a long way to go when it comes to my cloning skills. And no ND filter was used. Just stopped down

I’d go as far as cloning out the reflections along the side of the car, because the pishot is pretty neat… maybe a little blown-out as a whole… or is it my monitor? Anyone else sees it too bright?

That Z shot is excellent. Sharp where it should be, nice creamy wheels. 👍

Mm. I really do like your work, it's inspiring - and in my case sort of aspirational. We should hang out sometime, haha.

I think this might be one of my favourites so far:

919428163byqc6o.jpg

And of the latest set, I like the second shot on the page, in the parking garage. The lighting works well.

Nice Shots DB. The last 3 you posted are the best of the bunch to me. And I particularly like the interior shot most. 👍

Plus I love the car so that helps too (Looks sweet in blue). :sly:

Who's car is it?

GPR
Nice Shots DB. The last 3 you posted are the best of the bunch to me. And I particularly like the interior shot most. 👍

Plus I love the car so that helps too (Looks sweet in blue). :sly:

Who's car is it?

Judging by the license plate, it belongs to a Porsche dealership.

Great pics by the way.👍👍

that interior shot has some really amazing light going on. I always ask if you can share your light setup, but this time I'll insist even more. It's awesome!

Yes, shot these images for the dealer. Not my best work as location was very limited since they didnt allow me to take it out and it was cold. The showroom vehicle was even worse as I had no choice whatsoever with background.

Cano, clear your PM box ;)

Its that time again... to resurrect my thread.

First time actually shooting a car outdoors this year since weather has been getting warmer. Taking the time to re-learn my editing routine as well as how to shoot. Also tried some new fancy tricks such as sun backlighting

1248647615_egNws-XL.jpg

Not my best work as Im just starting to re-familiarize myself with automotive photography after a long winter hiatus. But the rest can be seen here http://dougboy.smugmug.com/Automotive/Justins-Accord/16572358_6cDGc#1248647615_egNws

Back