Sorry for dredging this up again (I used the search!) but I'm wondering the same thing too and this isn't really an answer. There are cars that you can't add a wing to. The Vayron for instance has terrible aerodynamics. It has that silly automatic wing that comes up (is there a way to just force it come stay up?) but it's useless really. Someone once said to me, "When you have a car that fast, you're going to leave the ground." That seems like BS to me? I have race cars that are faster then the Vayron that stick to the ground way better and actually turn when you want them to. It seems like the issue is Aerodynamics right?
Anyway, Is there something else that I can do like lowering the suspension or raising the back end or something? would that help? I seem to have this issue with a lot of my "Fast" cars that I tune up (F1, Vayron, Evora etc.). But not on any of my purpose built race cars and I'm trying to figure out what the difference is.