Download Paper-craft Cars

• Thread starter Castrol96
  • 153 comments
It took me a lot of efford and patience but.... it had an accident
[... pics ...]

I´m not very good doing this:grumpy:

Hahaha - brother in action. Mine would look the same - even worse. (Sorry for telling the truth.) :lol:

Will print some next week and take some pics! :)

BTW... Anybody knows what kind of paper and glue is recomended to use for this???

I go and buy some new ink cartridges... I'm feeling tight so I buy the cheaper own-brand ones... the packaging claims they're compatible with my printer...

I get home... I put them in the printer... apparently one was out of ink and the other "was not recognised"...

june28%20rage%20face.jpg

Made the Subaru rally car over the weekend, I'd recommend using something a bit more rigid than regular paper to help it hold its shape and to make sticking of peripherals e.g. mirrors, roof scoops easier. Also, try to go up a scale of paper if you can (I can't) as some parts are extremely small and fiddly - I gave up on the mirrors :indiff:

But otherwise, I now own a cute little model that was quite satisfying to make :)👍

EDIT: Come to think of it I could've seperated the individual parts on the computer to seperate pieces of paper, so that they can be blown up in size.

Last edited:
http://infoseek_rip.g.ribbon.to/art66.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

Best papercraft site ever. Ive done a few and they come out good and are much simpler than the others. 30 minutes and you get a great looking cartoon car

Checked that site... Absolutely loved it! :)

Very helpful link, too! ;) I'm absolutely going to start with this as a hobby this weekend!!!

More Subaru's!!!

The Subaru rally WRC 2000(This is how it looks finished)

Impreza-WRC-2000.jpg

Part 1
Untitled3.png

Part 2
Untitled2.png

Part 3
Untitled4.png

The Subaru BZR(The size of this is huge when enlarged)

Part
bluesubarubrzpapermodel.jpg

The 2012 Subaru WRX STI Sedan
ForumRunner_20120920_091418_zpsa86023f9.gif

WRC Subaru
11j3y46.jpg

2005 WRC Subaru(The quality of this is not the best, but it's the highest available)

Part
ae68d216.jpg

Last edited:
Finally solved the pdo problem.
(If this might seem unsafe to some of you guys just leave it out)

To make pdo's work download:http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/download/viewer.html
(The most of the pdo paper-crafts are hard to make, you need to take your time and put in the effort)

Now you can download amazing cars such as:
  • Nissan GT-R JGTC
    [*]The muira
    [*]The nissan R series
    [*]F50 GT
    [*]and many more

Pictures of cars you can download

Front
ferrari-f50-gt-papercraft-01.jpg

Rear
ferrari-f50-gt-papercraft-02.jpg

Download link:http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura/gallery/gallerydetails.php?id=585

Last edited:
I used paint to recreate the kids heart stagea, but as i thought i messed up the math so i need to redo it, the hood is too long and it doesnt fold correctly

Castrol96
Looks good:tup:, but you should extend the length of the car. :)

I want to redo it, yea its tough to get everything perfect, the models off the art66 page seem to have similar dimensions; i was worried the gt-r base would be too wide

I want to redo it, yea its tough to get everything perfect, the models off the art66 page seem to have similar dimensions; i was worried the gt-r base would be too wide

No worry's:cool:, i can edit the template if you can upload it. :)

Last edited:
I think that looks pretty good Otaku, I'd make it, as well as the 787B, but I have the craftsmanship of Tim Taylor when it comes to stuff like this, either way, it ends with me having a table glued to my head, or a nail in my foot....not sure how that last one works out.

lol it's ok, it took me 40 minutes to mold that out of the Art66 page, and two hours to mess it up, including botched scissor work. I honestly cannot work scissors i make cuts too deep or i can't make em straight enough, lol it probably works, but i'm as precise a five year old

Seems like I can't get down to my local hobby shop to buy a knife and I know I have the scissor skills of my 7 month old. Growing up, it was hard to keep myself occupied. Now I can't seem to find free time lol

Btw Otaku, did I race with you last night or yesterday in a shuffle lobby with the .015 difference on Cote? If not, someone sure does have a name similar to yours.

Back